My place is close to restaurants and dining, Hanoi city center, bus stops, shopping, and attractions . You’ll love my place because of the ambiance and convenience. It is also spacious and tidy. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers who don't mind the noise of busy streets.
- Quiet hours 10pm - 7am
- Keep inside area and garage clean
- Please save the electricity and water by turning off when not using
- Always lock the main gate for safety
- Please leave bath towels and hand towels in laundry basket at the end of your stay.
- Fine for losing your keys is 500,000VND
I am a young professional in the field of Accounting and Finance, born and raised in beautiful Hanoi, Vietnam. I consider myself a world citizen since I lived in the US for 7 years and have traveled to 4 continents, 10+ countries and counting.