Beautiful, newly renovated Beach House. House is 2 blocks (700 feet) from the Oceanfront. House is 2 floors- 1,500 Sq ft., includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, dining room with a 8 person dining table, full kitchen, living room with 48' TV, DVD player, DVD collection, Wireless Internet, game systems, numerous board games, grill. Virginia Beach Boardwalk is 1.5 blocks away. Its the least expensive property at the Beach that includes cable and internet.
Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Ivy Investments (“Homeowner”) and All Tenant(s). The Tenant shall consist of the person paying for reservation & persons as described on the initial inquiry and final email confirmation request. It is assumed one confirmation response is read & accepted by all members of the party, which is email tenants responsibility. Tenant(s) is responsible for all those persons and actions of such persons (“Guests”) while tenant is within their rental period. The parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Rental Party: Any change from the number of persons on the initial (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) inquiry request must be reported to the owner. Any variation without approval is subject to a nightly fee of $150 per person per night. There must be at least one person over the age of 25 agreeing to the requirements of this rental agreement. If none of the Tenants are over 25 years of age, all tenants & Guests must be over 18 years of age. If there are minors on the property, adult supervision is required at all times.
2. Waiver of Liability - the owner is not responsible or liable for any negligence implied or otherwise, or personal injury, or death, or property loss, caused directly or indirectly in the use of the rented item(s). Tenants & Guests confirms that they have read this agreement and voluntarily assume all risks of any damages occurring in connection with the item(s) in this rental agreement. All parties hereby agree for themselves, their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, to waive release and discharge homeowner and their rental agents, servants, employees, agents, officers, directors, or representatives for any and all liability for any property damage, loss, personal injury, loss of life and/or other casualty which may occur during the course of this rental agreement and the use of the item(s). it is further understood and agreed that this waiver, release and assumption of risk is to be binding on my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns in the event of any death or injury. Renter agrees to indemnify, and hold homeowner, William Beechum, and its agents, harmless from any claims, liabilities (including negligence, tort and strict liabilities), expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or resulting from the rental property. Homeowner is not an insurer of the tenants or guests person or property. Tenants and guests are fully responsible for all damages to the property, to include catastrophic damages to the property structure and all items within the property.
3. Illegal Activities: No drugs, substances, or activities are allowed at the property at any time. All persons under the age of 21 are prohibited from alcohol consumption on the property premises. Any noise violation (citation) is cause for removal from the property and loss of security deposit.
4. Damages: Guest should leave property in equivalent condition at departure as arrival. Tenants and guests are responsible for court costs and attorney fees associated with collecting costs due for damages, smells associated with smoking or pets,any items requiring cleaning in excess to way the property was accepted.
5. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 2 p.m. on check in date and ends at 10 a.m. on the checkout date. Late checkouts are subject to $100 per hour late charge. The Homeowner reserves the right to terminate this lease at any time.
6. Access: Tenant shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection.
7 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 1. Mai 2017 - 1. Oktober 2017.