Genuine and fun local experience in sunny room "Andalusian flamenco feria" style in the heart of Granada, inside UNESCO area of Albaycin but in the most central place! In Plaza Nueva! 2 min to bus stop Cathedral, and 7 min. walk to ALHAMBRA! There is many tapas bars and arabesque tea shops nearby but quiet during night. I live in the same home and I love sharing experiences and my culture with my guests! Activities as flamenco or cooking class, historical spanish movies, sports instructor.. FUN!
1. My neighbor on the 1st floor (the one with plants) is sick of getting WRONG BELLRING from my guests on his door. Please, make sure you are on my door ( 2° on the thirdlevel of the building ) He is very irritable person and said that there might be 20euro penalty if he is been awaken again :/ so please be careful.
2. Please READ and PRINT all your reservation and room INFO and keep it handy at check in.
3. Wooden floor or carpet are very deli cate, so...
-Please TAKE OFF your SHOES before entering your room
-DRINK, EAT or, of course, SMOKING are NOT ALLOWED inside the room. Please, use the kitchen at any moment.
-Please hang your WET TOWEL OUT, inside you room or use the balcony
4. Here is my personal home. I would love to share it with you if you understand here is NOT A HOTEL. Be RESPECTFUL and CAREFUL when using stuff in the apartment.
5. CHECK IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM AND OUT AT 11AM. There are lockers available at Plaza Nueva, just 3 min walk from home if you need to drop your luggage. Please do not ask for special time treatment because I might not be available.
6. Smoking, eating or drinking allowed inside the kitchen, but NOT INSIDE YOUR BEDROOM
7. No loud, clean and normal CIVIC behavior in general :)
8. In Spain it does not rain much, so please use WATER moderately.
9. ELECTRICITY is a threaten for environment, please keep in mind and use it resposasily only when you need it
10. If you are using this ADDRESS for receiving or sending postcards, you must be here to receive or send by yourself.
11. Not recommended for couples. All the beds are individual and there is other 2 guest rooms so it's like a friendly hostel more than the perfect place for a romantic scape.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 63 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! I'm Spanish living for 10 years in Japan until last year. I work as freelance video creator. My hobbies are backpacking, talking, cooking and partying! Let's have fun in Granada!
I am doing creative work in my room, so I share my apartment because I love there is people arround me to share experiences. I like friendly hostel feeling, so it makes me feel on vacations all the time :)