Memories are to be made here at the Birch Breeze!
Located in the Algonquin Highlands, enjoy over 100ft of sandy shorelines of Benoir Lake. Located in Harcourt, Ontario you can experience some of the finest Fishing in Ontario, or simply relax on the dock, play in the sand and enjoy mother nature at her best!
The cottage has 4 bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, and is a fully equipped Cottage!
We have done a lot of renovations and updating to our cottage to make you feel like you are at home!
*PLEASE note- bed sheets and towels are not provided - guest must bring their own - pillows and comforters are provided - bed sizes are provided below* *Firewood is not provided - you can buy it locally from the Trailer Park on the Lake*
We have a fully equipped Kitchen - including a dishwasher. Propane stove
Washer and Dryer are there for your use as well.
We have 4 bedrooms
Bedroom #1 Master - Queen Size Bed
Bedroom #2 - BunkBed - Double size on the bottom - Single on the top
Bedroom #3 - Double Bed
Bedroom #4 - BunkBed - Double size on the bottom - Single on the top
Satelite TV, Unlimited WiFi is available during your stay. DVD player and stereo as well.
Included with the cottage are 2 Kayaks, 1 Canoe, 1 Row Boat - Some life jackets - if you need a specific size we ask that you bring that yourself.
We have a dog run for your Dog as well - we ask that you advise us if you have a dog - approval is needed.
No cats - Sorry
Zugang für Gäste
The cottage is available from May - September
Enjoy Horseback riding through Algonquin Park, as well as Golf and access to Algonquin Park's High Falls and trail system - all 5 minute drive away.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available to you if you need us, we have another property on the lake which we are at on weekends. We are more than happy to be present if needed
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note - firewood for bonfire/outdoor fire pit is not provided. It can be purchased locally from the Trailer Park on the Lake.
1. We want you to make memories and enjoy your stay! However, We ask that you are respective towards the Cottage and Property and Wildlife
2. Please clean up after yourselves and leave the cottage in the same condition that you received it. If the cottage is left in an unacceptable manner, we will take your security deposit
3. Cleaning supplies are supplied.
4. Please clean up after your Dog both inside and outside.
5. Please put all cigarette buts in the firepit
6. No smoking inside the cottage
7. Guest are responsible for the removal of all the garbage they accumulate during their stay.
8. Firewood is not provided- you can buy it locally from the Trailer Park on the Lake
9. The max amount of people the cottage can accommodate is 10. We do not permit any camping tents or trailers to be on the property.
Todd and I have owed our Cottage since June 2014. We have put a lot of work into creating it into being a home away from home! We have tried to think of every detail and accessorie that will make your stay enjoyable.
We have been coming to Benoir Lake for the past 13 years, we started renting on the Lake and fell in love with the area and just had to have our own piece of paradise.
We are outdoors people, we love to go atv'ing in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter.
We love to travel, and experience new things! We like to say work hard....play harder and enjoy life to the fullest!