Live the Marin dream with hiking and biking trails, and miles of the finest road biking California has to offer just steps away. Hot tub under the stars after a picnic at Muir Beach (just 20 minutes away) or a hike in Tennessee Valley or Muir Woods. Jet into SF with easy access to the Golden Gate Bridge or via public transportation - including the Sausalito ferry! Or be wine tasting within an hour. Don't let your four-legged friend miss out on these adventures either!
We're biased - obviously - but our warm, art-filled home is the perfect way to experience all that Marin has to offer. It's a three bedroom, two bath home with a flat front and back yard, nestled on a quiet street with a wonderful coastal vibe. Here's what you'll get to enjoy:
- In-door/out-door living with french doors, a deck and an outdoor dining set up and fire pit.
- Comfy linens and towels, including beach towels - you'll need them for the tub or Stinson/Muir Beach.
- Baby and toddler equipment - including a run/hiking stroller and bike trailer.
- WiFi, Apple TV and access to premium channels, Netflix, Hulu and more.
- A wood burning fireplace - perfect for the evening or a lazy Saturday.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- A dog and children's park just next door.
- Driveway parking for two cars and all the street parking you could want.
- Flexible and comfortable sleeping arrangements - the 3rd bedroom has a toddler bed/crib, a pullout twin couch. We also have a LUCID full-size sleeper mattress that can be used anywhere in the house.
- A doggie bed for your pooch can be provided, as well as towels to clean him or her off post-hike or beach.
- Super private backyard with a hot tub and outdoor shower.
- We're a family of bikers, hikers, swimmers, skateboarders and more - we'd love to help you plan some adventures!
Zugang für Gäste
You will have the run of our home and yard with the exception of our garage, a locked shed and one closet. The doors have codes so no worries about meeting up for a key hand off.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We or a friend will be available to help you get settled.
Weitere wichtige Infos
An incredibly charming cat and golden retriever live here when we're not hosting guests. We do a rigorous job of keeping the place hair-free, but important to note if you have allergies.
- Small dining parties or bbqs are allowed with a heads up
My name is Mary and when I'm not working - which is a lot lately (work for the org that makes Firefox) - I swim a TON, bike a bit, run and cook. I have a major obsession with eyeglasses and usually make it a point to find the quirkiest eyeglass shop in a new town!