This 1960's beach house has 3 bedrooms, new bathrooms, new kitchen, air conditioning and a lock up garage. The home has an abundance of light with windows all around, timber floorboards, raked ceilings and can sleep 7 people in existing beds.
On the sunny front deck is a 4 seater table setting and 2 relaxing chairs. On the large elevated back deck is a BBQ and an 8 seater table setting and is completely enclosed with gate. The kids will be secure and a blackboard will keep them entertained.
The home can accommodate 8 people (7 plus an infant)
Ceiling Fans to Living and Bed 1
Upright fans to Beds 2 and 3
Extra parking in backyard for larger vehicles etc which can be accessed from Oxley Crescent (the property has a 2 street access)
Note: For couples sharing Bed 1 and Bed 2 are located away from each other.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole house is yours to enjoy.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are happy for you to enjoy your own holiday. We do like to meet you on arrival when possible to handover keys for your stay. Or alternatively you can access the key via our combination secure key safe.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- The second bathroom is located down the back stairs in the laundry under
- The home is not fenced but the back deck is gated
- No Schoolies
- All dishes to be washed, dried and put away including dishwasher items
- BBQ and Oven must be cleaned on departure if used
- All rubbish put out in bins ready for waste collection
- We also expect the place to be left in a tidy and clean condition when you leave.
Hi I'm Cass, a busy local (born in Port) mum to 3 great kids. When we are not working we love to fish, go boating and travel. We love to spend time together as a family and meeting new people. All 5 of us are right at home at our favourite holiday destinations in Bali and Hamilton Island.