Über dieses Inserat
The house was build in 1930s with old style. It's on the east side of Leiden, nearby the canal.
- 30 minutes walking to Leiden center train station.
- 15 minutes walking to the city center.
- 3 minutes walking to the bus stop.
- It's possible for free parking somewhere nearby.
- The area is quiet with nice view.
- Two private rooms and each one has a double bed.
- No breakfast offered but the kitchen is available.
- Shampoo, body milk, towels, hair dryer and WIFI are offered.
safe and quiet
Zugang für Gäste
All area except my own bedroom.
I have three cats. Please make sure that you are ok with cats.
There is chance that you have to share the bathroom with other guests, maximum 4 guests in the house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live in the same house myself.
If you have any questions or need, be free letting me know.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Energy Conservation....please turn off lights when leaving a room.
Use water wisely.
- Smoking permitted outside only.
- Respect the house, contents and the surrounds.
- Please clean up after yourself in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Close bedroom window and leave the key in the room when leaving the house.
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 59 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was born in China and have been living in The Netherlands for ten years.
I used work at China Central Television Station as a sound recorder and I've run a webshop in The Netherlands.
I enjoy meeting people from all over the world and I enjoy showing others why I love living in Leiden. The museums, the open market and the buildings along the canal make the city a special place to visit.
I adore travelling when possible and my top favourites would be the South Americas, the most European Cities and Alaska. Luckily I've lived in three counties. They are China, Holland and California.
I have had lodgers in my home for many years and enjoy sharing my space with fun, interesting people with a passion for travel and adventure.
I have two listings (rooms) in the same property so please check all for additional photos and dates. There's chance that you might share the kitchen and the bathroom with other guests.
Welcome to my home.