Welcome to my listing! The Sky Walk has top amenities, enjoy the rooftop restaurant, infinity pool, gym + sauna during your stay. Local + international foods are served every night with a nice atmosphere in the court yard. Fun for everyone! The BTS is just 5 min away.
Welcome to our clean and modern 2 bedroom in the wonderful Sky Walk building in the W district. With everything you need at your finger tips, it is a perfect area to roam around or relax on your holiday.
The W district has bars, coffee shops, restaurants, a co working space, art residency and 24 hour connivence shops just around the corner. There is a also a Beer Garden that has very good local and international foods right in our courtyard, very good and fun vibes :D
The building is extremely secure with key card to access the floors which the resident resides. This means guests get peace of mind for their privacy and safety.
The apartment is equip with:
A master bedroom comes with comfortable king size bed with pillows and fresh linens
- A relaxing or reading corner that has a day bed which folds down into a single size bed
- Vanity table
- A second bedroom comes with queen size bed with fresh linens as well as and a closet.
-Dining table and four chairs
-Speedy wifi connection
-Flat screen TV with plenty of movie and international channels for your viewing pleasure.
- A fully equip kitchen with 4 hot plates, fridge, coffee machine, rice cooker, toaster, and kettle.
- A washing machine
- 1 Bathroom that has a shower, tub, toilet and hair dryer.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have full access to the modern high end amenities of the Condominium
- Breath taking view at the Ceilo roof top bar and restaurant. A nice place to relax and have a drink.
-Infinity pool which also has a breathtaking night and day view
- Modern Gym and Sauna
- Communal areas for kids to play
- W district art court yard, where daily food and drinks are sold during the evening. Sit between creative lamps and art sculptures.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please respect my home. This is my home and not a hotel! I am happy to open my house to you but please treat it well.
*Here are some options for airport service that I hope will be helpful for you.
- You can use Uber or Grab, it will be about 400-600b depending on which airport and traffic.
- You can also use AOT car service for 1000thb, its usually a sedan. You can find them after you get past the exit gate of arrivals.
- You can use a Taxi, but I recommend the first the two options if its your first time in Bangkok.
As we leave you the correct amount of bedding and towels for each guests stay. Please do not go through our things and take extra things as you please. As we have only a short window to prepare for the next guests, those are counted and reserved for the next guests. Please consult me before taking any extra things.
Turn off all the lights and AC when you go out, Electricity is very expensive and I would like guests to keep this in mind. So please turn off the AC when you go out and we advise to keep the temp not much lower then 23-24 degrees.
Please no parties, smoking in the house, respect the neighbours and keep the noise down at night. Thank you!
I give my guests privacy but am always around to help you as well! Don't hesitate to ask me anything in advance so that we can better prepare for your stay.
Raised in the west, I decided to travel and work abroad for a few years. Working and backpacking away from home has helped me gain so much experience and insight from living away from home, I think everyone should try it!
I love hosting! And I put my heart into it and always think about how I can make my place enjoyable and comfy.
if you have any feedback I'd love to hear and learn how to grow from it.
I can speak English and hope to make your stay as pleasant as possible :) We can definitely give you suggestions for eating, shopping, art and museums and also night life. Just ask!