Description | Welcome to your urban oasis. Located in a neighborhood with two major universities, there is no shortage of things to do, see, eat, drink and buy. My apartment is special because it has every convenience, including being steps from the subway and across the street from the express bus stop to Busan Station, but is itself an urban oasis. My apartment is very quiet, warm, sunny and extremely calm with minimal furnishings.
1) Beds | beds are Korean style yos, similar to Thai massage mats, not Western style mattresses. Please reference photo.
2) Wifi | a portable egg. As such, data is limited. Please be mindful of usage and try to rely on abundant free wifi as available.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Parking garage under building. Guests may park for 24hrs for 10,000₩.
- Please don't smoke. 절대금연.화장실포함.
- Please keep the noise down at the apartment. Noise insulation is fine, but be mindful of sharing a wall with the neighbor.
- Please stay out of the main closet as I am using this for personal storage while away. All other closets and their contents free to use! Help yourself to any products in the bathroom!
An American living in Korea, I've been running my own yoga studio for the past year. Have mat- will travel! I'm excited to see the world of yoga growing in Asia and have been doing my part to participate and show my support in hopes of seeing it continue to gain momentum!