Configure yourself in contemporary settings, sleep in privacy, wake up to the city, greenery with an incredible and modern lifestyle. End units of the floor, no noise, undisturbed, having an additional side window that brings in ample of natural daylighting to the bed area. Corner units, this is why we can laid a comfy bed right in the middle of the home in an diagonal fashion, there will neither be anyone passing by the units, nor violation of privacy visually when you open the main door.
Inside a box grid house plan, a full, ceiling-to-floor glass window at the front and side of the home allow ample of natural daylight to penetrate into the living area and bed area from 3 sides, it creates a new imaginary grid for bed layout for sleeping, working spaces and a little living and leisure corner for reading our KINFOLK magazine while watching TV quietly.
End unit with extra windows in compared to the rest of the intermediate units, it gives great privacy to the interior of the house. All these have enable the bed to be positioned diagonally and in an island gesture in the house while forming little corners with natural daylights. Spaces is also re-imagined to adopt contemporary lifestyle surrounded by stand alone furnitures and designated items around. All these compositions makes one finds himself a home.
Entering the home, there is an 8 ft long kitchen top that allows you to do light cooking. We have simple utensils, cutlery and some pots for you to do so.
Toilet room is spacious and equipped with a huge mirror, it is separated from the living area by a sliding flat white solid panel and built-in wardrobe.
Entire home is clean, slick contemporary and modern. Our personal touch of flat white beddings, white towels, white color metal hanging rack, table and untreated, fair timber items further emphasis it.
Zugang für Gäste
A private studio home without sharing with stranger, along side with:
- 100Mbps highspeed unlimited wifi internet
- Kitchen for light cooking
- 1 free season pass for 1 car for free to park at basement, direct access to unit floor and Heritage Lane. If you have more than 1 car, you can take normal ticket at RM1 per hour weekdays and RM2 per entry weekend, per day rate counts from 7am - 7am next day.
- Comfortable beds: 1 queen + 1 single sofa bed
- Towels according to number of guests
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm very happy to communicate with my guest. We use Whats Aps very often, if not we do communicate with guest via phone call or meeting up with them.
Upon booking confirmation, guest will received a text at Airbnb from us and Whats Aps message as well.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Feel free to accommodate yourself in the modern settings, make yourself at home and do not hesitate to talk to me for traveling details, place and food.
If you need to do laundry, there is a self serviced laundry shop at the LG floor at Heritage Lane only with reasonable price.
Important Things you would like to know:-
You can held party or event with our consent only, but cannot make noise and disturb the neighbor, cannot leave rubbish overnight and you cannot move the furniture and layout without our permission. (we have the rights to terminate the activities if breach any of the rule)
If you have more than 1 car coming, they can take normal parking ticket and the rate is RM1 per hour during weekdays and RM2 per entry during weekend, parking for whole day means 7am - 7am next day.
Check in is usually 3pm or anytime after 3pm, this is due to the time needed for us to clean the home after guest has checked out, change every single bed sheet and linen into a fresh and clean ones before you can enter. If you would like to check in early, it will be subjected to us completing the cleaning early, or that the day before is vacant.
You can always place your luggage before check in time by noticing us in advance. We have a place to store them for u until your check in time : )
1. Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy inside the unit.
2. Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 12pm. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
3. You booked before you've seen the photo. The furniture is intended to located in that position and please keep it. Experience the way it designed for you. :)
4. To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
5. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C and water heater when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
Hello and happy "stacating" at my place!
I'm a wanderlust who always enjoy traveling.
See all my other homes here:-
I love what experiencing new places gives. Travel gives me new ideas to do design and inspires living. I love it especially the case of backpacking a solo trip, the insecurity and reaction towards staying out of comfort zone both bring great anxiety and excitement. Through the gush of adrenaline seeing different exciting things, I am able to acquire much knowledge and inspiration. Welcome to my journey, my place. Welcome home!