Experience quiet, local-style living on the north edge of O'ahu's windward coast. You won't find a unit closer to the sand and you will never forget the sunrise vistas you'll take in everyday. You may never want to leave our secluded beach, but if you do, our location puts you a short drive from everything the windward and north shores have to offer.
We invite you to experience the true spirit of Aloha on Oahu’s Windward side of the island. Hale Pomaika’i is located directly on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by tropical rural living. Located on the northeast side of O'ahu, enjoy the local charm and serenity of this gorgeous, quiet setting, perfect for fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, yard games or just relaxing. A perfect place for your next family retreat!
This fully furnished 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment offers a full-size furnished kitchen, a full size open bedroom with a queen size bed and a full sized pullout couch in the living room area. The open kitchen is complete with all the cooking utensils and tools that you need to prepare the catch of the day or your own favorite recipe. Best of all, the cook has an ocean view! HD Cable package and Wi-Fi is included. Don't miss your shows or games because of beach time. We have a DVR, so set it and watch them after the sun goes down! If you get sick of the sound of the waves you can use the blue tooth speaker and pick your own soundtrack.
The large lanai is the spot to be in this condo as it overlooks the ocean directly below. A huge picture window overlooking the ocean is the view you will wake up to every morning. We hope you won't mind the peaceful melody of the rolling waves on the shore below.
This property features a private pool, bbq are with picnic tables, two coin-operated laundry rooms, reserved parking and on-site security. The Pacific Ocean (fitness center) is always open.
The warm ocean water, just steps from the condo door, is usually calm due to reef protection that lies a few hundred yards from shore. Reef protections makes this a perfect place for the whole family to enjoy snorkeling and swimming; the adventurous can try their luck at spear fishing.
A perfect launching point for all of your O'ahu activities, Hale Pomaika’i is about 45 minutes to Waikiki and downtown Honolulu. Nearby attractions, all within a 10-15 minute drive are: Kualoa Ranch, The Polynesian Cultural Center and The Turtle Bay Resort & Golf Course. Hiking trails in the Ko'olau Mountains are all around. Hawaii’s famous Sunset Beach and all that the North Shore offers is within 30 minutes. World famous beaches in Kailua and the island's second largest city of Kaneohe are equally as close.
This is a quiet, rural, residential building.
HOA allows only one tenant per 30 night period.
E Komo Mai!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guests will have the condo to themselves. A local property manager will check them in and out of the unit.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-NummerW83425317-01
Erfahre mehr über dieses Feld
- Guests must agree to, and abide by, HOA regulations.
- All prices include local taxes; owners will pay the following taxes on guests' behalf to the state: 9.25% Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax, 4% Hawaii General Excise Tax, and a .5% Oahu surcharge. This totals 13.75%. taxes are paid regularly on HAWAII TAX ID #W(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Additionally, on top of local taxes, the owners are subject to regular state and federal income taxes.
1. AGREEMENT: Joseph & Marissa Austin are the owners/brokers of the unit and lessee agree as follows:
Lessee is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit as agreed upon in writing. Other occupants will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision. The named Lessee must accompany any guest day or night.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. HST AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11 A.M. HST. The lessee MUST meet with the local property manager at a mutually agreeable time at the unit for check out where the manager and lessee will review the inventory, property condition, and surrender the keys.
3. PARTIES. Use of the premises will be denied to person not falling within the foregoing categories and as a result they would have to vacate the property without any refund. Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances may be cause for immediate termination of the rental agreement and forfeiture of the lessee’s security deposit and rents.
4. VIOLATIONS OF HOSUE RULES: Lesee is responsible for payment of all fines resulting from violations of Hanohano Hale HOA House Rules. HOA House Rules will be supplied to Lessee prior to check-in.
5. There is NO SMOKING in unit OR on the lanai OR in common areas. Hawaii State law requires you to be 20 feet away from a building while smoking.
No pets are permitted in the condo or condominium project.
6. PROPERTY DAMAGE. Incidents of property damage to the unit or its contents will be reported to AirBnB for resolution. Lessee agrees to comply with AirBnB polices for resolution.
7. Lessee responsibilities include:
a. Garbage removal: all garbage is to be taken outside and placed in refuse bins. Keep the unit clean are remove garbage daily. If you leave food refuse you will attract bugs. If you keep the kitchen clean you probably won’t see a single bug. The dumpster is located at the front of the property behind the privacy wall. Please place all remaining trash there upon departure.
b. Dishes cleaned and put away. Maintaining cleanliness will keep away bugs.
c. Straightening-up in same general condition of when you arrived.
d. All used linens are off beds along with used towels placed on bathroom floor prior to check-out.
e. All doors and windows should be secured.
8. PAYMENT: All payments will be collected per AirBnB policy.
9. CANCELLATIONS: All cancellations will be processed per AirBnB policy
10. OCCUPANCY: Four (4) people (any combination of adults and children) may stay in the condo for the quoted price. Only guests listed on the reservation are permitted.
11. Subletting is prohibited.
12. This property is privately owned and the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Owners are not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables of lessee. Lessee assumes all risks involved with occupancy of the unit and use of any and all common elements of the HOA.
13. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
14. Any and all water damage to the unit it the responsibility of the lessee. This includes, but is not limited to, damaged caused by leaving windows open during rain storms or by hanging wet clothes on furniture.
15. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
16. HOA rules allow one lessee per 30 night period. The reservation will cover a specific 30 night (or longer) period.
17. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE IS PROVIDED: While linens and bath towels are included in the condo rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please let us know if you’d like us to arrange weekly cleaning and laundry service. Please be aware that you will be charged the $150 cleaning fee each time that the cleaning service comes to the condo. There is a coin operated laundry facility on-property for your use. Basic routine cleaning and hygiene is expected.
18. CLEANING FEE: There is a $150.00 cleaning fee.
19. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in. This includes, but is not limited to, exceeding four occupants.
20. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
21. ACTS OF GOD: No refunds will be given for Acts of God out of the control of the owners. If access to the condominium project is prohibited, we will work with you to trade for a different time period subject to availability.
22. No open flames in the unit or on the lanai. This includes, but is not limited to, charcoal or gas grilling and candles.
23. This unit is tied to one specific parking space. Lessee agrees to park only in the assigned space.
24. AFTER COMPLETING RESERVATION: lessee is required to complete and return a building resident card that will be required by the owners. Upon check-in lessee must meet with the building Resident Manager to sign the resident card. Lessee must also sign and return a swimming pool release of liability that will be provided by owner.
25. All furniture located inside the unit at check-in is for inside use only. All furniture on the unit’s lanai at check-in is for outside use only.
26. EXPRESS INDEMNITY: The owner/broker is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises. The owner/broker is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the lessee. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises, including all common elements (swimming pools, BBQ area, etc.) or others whom they invite to use the premises. The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges the owner/broker from any and all claims, have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. Lessee is urged to obtain own insurance coverage or check with own Homeowner’s Policy.
27. By completing this reservation, I/we have read and understand all terms and conditions of this agreement and agree to comply with its terms. I/we agree to pay the rent, deposit & cleaning in full. In addition I have read and accept the AirBNB Rental Agreement standard terms.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.