**1st floor corner condo at North Coast Village, unit # C-112**
My place is close to restaurants and dining, great views, and the city center. You’ll love my place because of the location, the views, and the ambiance.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
BY far, the most highly commented feature of this condo is the upscale, modern decor!
*North Coast Village condo #C-112
*All Oceanside hosts are required to collect taxes separately from the reservation. Inquire with questions!*
You'll love walking out to the beach without having to drive or cross any busy streets. Can you feel the warm sand sliding under your feet and the azure water tempting you to go play in the surf? Feel free to take one of the beach chairs and the cooler provided and find your spot for the day.
Perhaps ocean swimming isn't your thing? No problem! Maybe do some laps in one of the heated, Olympic sized pools before heading out to walk along one of Southern California’s most beautiful shorelines, stopping by one of the many local eateries (Enjoy - you burned off the calories swimming!)
Zugang für Gäste
You will have full access to the condo, resort amenities such as pool, Jacuzzi, gym, barbeques and more!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Exclusively managed by StayCoastal Vacations a local vacation rental management company. We provide that added personal touch desired most by our guests.
Enjoy 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access to us! Need help deciding where to dine or what to see while you're here? We're your go-to source and are happy to oblige with our Travel Guides and insider tips!
Weitere wichtige Infos
We personally check our guests in!
Sat - Sat reservations are requested during the Summer rental season. Please inquire with any questions.
Spring: 4 nights minimum
Summer: 7 nights minimum
Sept - Nov: 3 nights minimum
Thanksgiving week: 4 nights minimum
Christmas & New Years: 4 night minimum
Jan – Feb: 29 nights minimum or 4 nights minimum
Taxes are required at 11.5% of the rental cost. We collect this prior to (or upon) arrival.
- 1. Maximum Occupancy Guests shall not exceed the maximum occupancy posted for each unit. An occupancy that exceeds the listed amount will be enforced at $100/ day, per guest over the limit. Additionally, guests will be responsible for any HOA levied fines for occupancy violations. All occupant names and ages must be disclosed to the Manager prior to booking.
- All problems, including inadequate cleaning and damage, must be reported to the Manager within 24 hours of arrival in order for the prior guest to be held accountable. This includes disrepair of furniture, furnishings,
appliances, and fixtures. The Manager will make every effort to notify the Guest prior to entering the unit to effect the necessary inspections, repairs and maintenance. Manager will not be held responsible for cleaning concerns not communicated within 24 hours
- Travel insurance is not provided but is strongly encouraged to be purchased by our guests. A reputable company is Travel Guard. Please inquire directly with them No refunds will be provided by the Manager for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather, and reduction in nights reserved or for any reason outside of our explicit control.
- Please keep the volume of your voices and activity to a reasonable level. Any notification to the Manager of noise disturbances will be enforced to the maximum extent including fines and/or termination of occupancy.
- The Guest booking the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, is considered the Responsible Party and will be present during the entire reservation. If requested, Guests and occupants must present valid government I.D. The Responsible Party assumes liability for the actions of all occupants and their guests. Guest agrees to comply with all homeowner and community association rules and regulations regarding the use of the property and common areas.
- All properties are non-smoking properties and smoking is strictly prohibited inside.
- If the property you are renting from the Manager is located on North Coast Village, please be advised that Air Conditioning is NOT provided. However, standalone fans and ceiling fans are provided for added comfort.
- Pets are not allowed in our properties unless noted otherwise in the property descriptions. Discovery of pets within the property is grounds for Guest and/or pet eviction without refund. Guest will be responsible for all costs incurred to remediate the property including (but not limited to) pet allergen remediation, flea remediation, carpet and upholstery cleanings.
- Please refrain from hanging towels, bathing suits, water toys and/or other items over the balcony ledges. The North Coast Village HOA strictly enforces this and will cite the Property Owner a fee. This fee will in turn be passed on to the Guest at the Guest’s expense.
- All properties are assigned one (or more) parking space. Please reference your reservation documents for detailed parking information. The North Coast Village parking structures allow for entry of vehicles measuring 6 ½ Ft in Height and 21 Ft in Length. Trailers, backing in to spaces or mechanical work is not allowed and strictly enforced by the HOA. Guest is liable for all HOA enforced parking violations. No refunds will be given if vehicles do not fit into the designated space and/or parking garage.
- All Guests are solely responsible for their personal items left at the Property. Manager is not responsible for lost, stolen or abandoned items. However, every reasonable effort will be made to contact a Guest to return their item. Guests are responsible for the shipping cost of left items. Should a Guest not claim their items within 30 days, said items will be donated or disposed of.
- The Guest and all occupants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and property owner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss that are otherwise out of the Manager’s control.
You receive so much more than a vacation rental when booking with StayCoastal Vacations. At StayCoastal Vacations, choosing your perfect coastal San Diego region vacation rental is just the beginning!
Our hand selected properties offer immaculate interiors, are uncompromisingly equipped and allow you to vacation with ease. From whitewater ocean views, cozy and modern escapes, bath toiletries, towels and linens, we have it all. Need help selecting your private escape or guidance for local San Diego attractions? Just ask. We’re simply a click away and are more than happy to oblige.
We provide 1, 2 and 3 bedroom vacation homes in the highly sought, resort-like community of North Coast Village and in coastal Oceanside. If you’re looking for a private escape, prefer direct ocean views or perhaps need some space to sprawl out for family gatherings we have the perfect unit for you!
All properties have:
•Assigned parking space (s)
•Fully equipped kitchens
•Updated & Clean interiors
•24/7 Guest Concierge from Local Management!
•Complete access to complex amenities such as: game rooms, gym & sauna, Olympic size pools, Jacuzzis, barbeques, laundry facilities and of course…the beach!
Contact Miguel and Adriana today!