Über dieses Inserat
Fabulous, bright and spacious studio apartment on Ship Street - right in the heart of the famous Brighton Lanes. Sleeping up to 4 people*, this 33 square meter, double aspect apartment is on the 2nd floor with some great rooftop views over Brighton and is ideal for both holiday and corporate lets. (*NB: For bookings over 7 nights, maximum occupancy is 2 adults only).
This stunning apartment covers the whole of the 2nd floor of a Grade 2 listed Victorian building on Ship Street (sorry, there is no lift).
The entrance door opens in to a small lobby with storage cupboard, door to the shower room and then leads into the double aspect studio room which - at 6 meters by 4 meters - is large enough to have clearly defined areas for living, eating and sleeping.
Living & dining area: Large bay window with lovely white wood venetian blinds and also black out curtains featuring dining table & four chairs, large chocolate brown leather corner sofa (which quickly converts into a comfy double bed) and a large flat screen TV with up to 60 Freeview channels plus DVD player. There’s also a good size desk with iPod dock.
Kitchen: The sleek, modern white gloss kitchen features integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer/dryer, electric hob, combination microwave oven, dishwasher, toaster, kettle & Tassimo coffee machine. There's enough crockery, cutlery and glassware for 6 people as well as a good selection of saucepans and cooking utensils. You also get washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, fresh dish clothes and tea towels.
Bedroom Area: Brand new king size bed, hotel-quality bedding and loads of storage with two sets of drawers and a fitted wardrobe. Two large west facing, double glazed windows offer stunning roof top views towards the Brighton Eye and are fitted with blackout blinds to ensure a good night’s sleep.
Shower Room: Contemporary shower room with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Complimentary Duck Island hand soap and shower gel are also provided along with one bath towel per guest.
Please note: Airbnb’s location map is frustratingly inaccurate - this apartment is in the same building as our other apartments 'Brighton Lanes Apartment 1, Brighton Lanes Studio 1 and Brighton Lanes Studio 2’.
Zugang für Gäste
You get use of the whole flat. There is also a shared, secure outside bike rack at the side of the building on the lower ground floor (behind a 6 foot wall & inside an equally tall iron gate) where there's enough space to park at least 4 bikes (using your own locks).
Interaktion mit Gästen
I tend to just deal with bookings as I run a wider property business on a day-to-day basis - so my husband Graeme is your main man once you get here. He is the property manager for all 4 apartments in the building so he's generally there every day busy doing something. We live a couple of miles away in Hove so if you need to contact us out of working hours (ie. after 6pm or at weekends) then just email or text us and we will get back to you ASAP (normally right away but sometimes it will be the next morning). Each apartment has its own key safe in the building's communal entrance hall which is accessible 24/7 using a digital entry system. You will be given two sets of keys and we ask that one set is put back in the key safe whenever you go out.
Weitere wichtige Infos
(1) STREET NOISE AT WEEKENDS: If you’re looking for total peace and quiet, please be aware that we are right in the centre of Brighton’s Old Town and it can get quiet noisy out on the streets around our building throughout Friday and Saturday nights. All of this is beyond our control - however, our prices do reflect this fact as similar apartments in Brighton rent for over £100/night. That said, the studio has double glazing and we even provide ear plugs for the really light sleepers. We also employ a local security firm who provide all residents and guests in our building with a 24/7 Mobile Response Unit who can attend to any security concerns or issues. In reality, you are far more likely to be disturbed by Brighton’s seagull population who never seem to sleep!
(2) HOME SAFETY: We are professional landlords and as such you can be assured that the gas boiler in your apartment is certified as safe by a qualified gas engineer every year and a copy of this certificate is in the Info File inside the apartment. We also supply and maintain a C02 detector which is located close to the boiler - which is located in the loft space above the apartment in this case. The building is also protected by a modern, fully maintained fire detection system with smoke and heat detectors in each apartment connected to a control panel in the communal hallway. The system is tested every Thursday morning by our contractors at Brighton Fire Alarms.
(1) Lead guest must be over 18 years old
(2) Please email us the full names of all guests staying in the apartment before you check in. No unregistered guests are permitted to stay over without our prior agreement (this is mainly in case of fire).
(3) Before checking out, guests are asked to dispose of all their rubbish and recycling at the communal bins nearby on Middle Street.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 69 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My husband Graeme and I run Brighton Lanes Apartments on Ship Street in the heart of Brighton’s lanes. We have four self catering apartments in total and have being doing this since 2011 but only joined Airbnb in 2016 and haven’t looked back since. All our Airbnb guests have been lovely respectful people who are ‘PLU’ (people like us). Keep on coming guys!
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.