enjoy our iconic Rye property - Saltwater Villa - with 12m heated inground pool - walking distance to Pier and shops, luxuriously furnished and providing stunning entertainment areas, rooftop terrace with water views
SPECIAL - ANY 3+Night stays incl bed linens (no towels)
- otherwise linens are an extra $25pp
Our iconic Rye property - Saltwater Villa - is offered for holiday rental for the first time from January 2017 and stylishly furnished for big groups to enjoy, yet perfectly cosy for small groups too!
Sleeping up to 18 people in 5 bedrooms - we have 2 ensuites and 2 main bathrooms, plenty of privacy for everyone!
FOXTEL PLATINUM PACKAGE IN BOTH LIVING ROOMS, FREE WIFI INTERNET INCLUDED
& during the year, ANY 4+Night stays incl bed linens (no towels)
Classically styled, and including amazing entertainment systems, this most accommodating coastal residence delivers room for all the family and friends - we can easily host functions by prior arrangement
Outdoor areas are set up for enjoying the stunning gas and solar heated pool
This signature property features:
* stunning 12m in-ground solar heated pool
* 5 bedrooms - 4 with individual reverse cycle A/C (1 room without A/C)
* 4 bathrooms including 2 ensuites
* 2 living areas, both with FOXTEL - (note the fireplace in main living room is NOT to be used unless prior arrangements are made)
* spacious host kitchen with Miele Appliances (incl induction stove)...everything you need to host big groups
* FOXTEL AND WIFI
* Rumpus room with Billards table & Gas log fireplace
* plenty of natural light throughout.
* attractive alfresco bbq and dining area
* luxurious pillow top mattresses and anti-allergenic pillows and protectors
With dual access from 2 street frontages and parking for up to 11 cars (A private rear parking area from Dunlane court is ideal for the boat/ caravan )
many different lounge areas and decks around the property ensure all the sapce you need to relax and enjoy the house and grounds - and upstairs a paved North facing roof terrace enjoys a commanding view to Port Phillip Bay and again provides another area from which to soak up the sun, bringing alfresco entertaining to new heights
We are also superbly located on Rosyth Rd, just a leisurely 950m stroll (approx) to the Pub, pier, club, shops and Bay beach. walking to town is easy!
For those who love the great outdoors and smell of fresh sea air, over two thirds of an acre of vibrant grounds provide a sense of calm and sanctuary. Perfect for group functions and securely fenced for children and dogs to enjoy - the yard is securely fenced.
TRULY PET FRIENDLY
We are TRULY pet friendly - No holiday is a true holiday without the furry family members being invited along! Your fur babies are more than welcome indoors and out (and we have 2 lovely medium doggy doors so they have the freedom to be in and out) ……with plenty of sniffling, snuffling, digging and running space in our fully fenced yard, we are sure they will be very well behaved and enjoy curling up inside at the end of the day. You would know the drill…..pick up all poop before you leave – treat our house like your house, and enjoy!
(Linens can be provided for an Extra $50 per Queen or $25 per single bed) otherwise you will need to bring Sheets, doona covers, pillow cases and towels)
* BEDROOM 1 - Queen Bed - with Ensuite (total guests 2) - reverse cycle A/C
* BEDROOM 2 - Queen Bed - with Ensuite (total guests 2) - reverse cycle A/C
* BEDROOM 3 - Two (2) Bunk Bed sets - ie: 4 singles (total guests 4) - NO A/C or heating
* BEDROOM 4 - UPSTAIRS - Queen Bed AND Two (2) Bunk Bed sets - ie: 4 singles (total guests 6) - reverse cycle A/C
* BEDROOM 5 - UPSTAIRS - Queen Bed AND sofa bed - (total guests 4) - reverse cycle A/C
High chair and Cot can be arranged upon request - cost $50 each per stay
the Peninsula Hot Springs and amazing golf courses are a short drive away
No smoking is permitted inside and all butts have to be disposed of outside areas prior to your departure.
Each stay has a provision for 3 hours cleaning, but if more than 3 hours cleaning is required guests will be charged the extra hours required from their bond.
our property is not for groups or individuals who wish to make excessive noise, day or night. Our pool, yard and house amenities are for registered guests only.
WHEN MAKING A BOOKING PLEASE:
Let us know your full name, your age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking.
Failure to tell us the correct details in relation to your booking, or having additional guests on site, during day or night, will result in immediate termination of your booking and bond. No refund will be given.
these rules are for your safety and our property security
SCHOOLIES - will only be considered if application is sent with payment details already included as prices are already set for schoolies periods - ie: make a booking, not make an enquiry - Additional bond of up to $2000 will apply and parental contact details will need to be provided. make sure you enter your dates and number of guests to get an accurate price estimation. no changes to the application will be allowed once accepted
Zugang für Gäste
the entire house, garden, pool areas is your to enjoy. the garage is not available for guests. parking is ample, accessed via front gate (2 car spots) or via rear street access (up to 9 cars)
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am here to ensure you have a fabulous stay and enjoy Rye! let me know if you have any queries or want suggestions for things to do...... i am available via text and email at any time
Weitere wichtige Infos
our house and gardens are private and well screened. regardless, we cannot tolerate noise that disturbs our neighbours and you will be asked to immediately leave premises if complaints are made.
No parties of any sort beyond the number of registered guests on premise.
Functions can be held by prior arrangement, ie: additional guests, weddings, receptions etc, but this will incur additional fees and bonds. The max nightly rate will be charged and additional preparation fees charged
Failure to get permission to host additional guests or for a function will ensure you forfeit your stay and you will be asked to leave immediately
SCHOOLIES BOOKINGS are accepted but additional bonds and fees apply - we have a strict policy that all guests must be registered by providing ID
- absolutely NO smoking indoors and if butts are left on premise in gardens or pool area, you will forfeit your bond
- schoolies periods are strictly NO PARTIES and NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS on premise other than those registered guests. ADDITIONAL BONDS APPLY AND PARENTAL GUARANTEES WILL BE REQUIRED
- no glassware in pool area. no debris or rubbish to be left in pool area or outdoors
- recyclable bins must have only recycle items in (URL HIDDEN) plastic bags or organic material
- no rubbish that doesn't fit into the correct bin is to be left on premise, it must be taken with you
- the fireplace in main loungeroom Is NOT TO BE USED or logs removed from lounge mantle area
- your stay can only have registered guests on premise (up to maximum 18 guests as long as they have all been noted in original booking with correct fees paid). If additional guests are seen to enter premises without prior arrangements being accepted by host and fees per person paid, even temporarily, you will forfeit your entire stay and be instantly evicted with no refunds
Note...- Our premises are suited towards gatherings including receptions, with its gorgeous gardens and pool area, but permission must be given before any event to be held on premise and additional costs per person will apply. Overnight, only registered guests allowed. Additional costs of $55 per person AND per day, apply to entire stay booked, not just an isolated day, and extra cleaning, rubbish costs may apply - a register of guests will be required
Dieser Gastgeber hat 14 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love to getaway - even for small breaks- one of life's joys!
I feel its important for my guests that they are at their home away from home - always let me know if there is a special occasion or something we can do to make your stay even more fabulous than it will be!
Our gorgeous puppies are our family and no holiday is complete unless they come with your extended family is also welcome :)