Luxurious fully furnished apartment situated along the River Thames in the heart of the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Only 15 minutes to the City of London and 30 minutes to Central London.
We can accommodate up to 4 guests, and we can provide an additional cot for children under 2 years old (small charge).
One large bedroom with a king-size bed, one bathroom with bath and shower, and a large double sofa bed in the living room. Kitchen is fully equipped with cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils. It also includes a 4-burner hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Spacious balcony overlooking the city of Greenwich.
Flat-screen Smart TV with Freeview HD channels and free Wifi are provided.
We provide basic toiletries, linen, extra blankets and pillows, tea and coffee. There is also a washer-dryer, hairdryer, iron and ironing board available for you to use.
The apartment is fully accessible - lifts take you straight to the door. More than enough space to manoeuvre a wheelchair around. The bathroom is large but the bath/shower is not disabled-friendly.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests are free to use all areas in the apartment itself. Shared areas such as the lobby, lifts and outdoor areas are available to be used, but we ask you to respect other residents in the building and be considerate.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available if you need something or if something isn't right. Please contact us by phone if you need anything and we will try our best to accommodate what we can.
- Quiet Hours 11pm - 8am
- Please wipe your shoes on the mat as you enter and keep your shoes by the door.
- Only guests who have booked are allowed in the apartment unless prior notice has been given.
- This is a non-smoking flat, but if you wish to smoke you can do so on the balcony.
- Please make sure the front door is closed properly when you leave the flat.
- Please treat the apartment and all items within it with the respect that you would your own home or possessions.
- Please be quiet accessing and leaving the building.
- Absolutely no parties!