Fully-equipped 2 bedroom/2 bathroom luxury flat in the very center of Prague, steps from the central public transport stop (Mustek) and the famous Wenceslas Square and surrounding shopping district. A short walk to Old Town Square and Prague's other main sights.
Located on a quiet street steps away from Wenceslas Square, the flat is minutes from Prague's main public transport hub and a ten minute walk or tram/metro ride from virtually all of the main sights and neighborhoods. Recently renovated in a style that balances luxury fittings with the charm of the 1850s era building, the flat features 4-meter ceilings, hardwood floors and preserved details of the original architecture.
Other features include:
* Comfortable beds in quiet rooms facing inner courtyard
* Luxury bathrooms with stylish fittings and rainfall showers
* En-suite master bathroom with freestanding bathtub
* Washer and dryer
* 60'' TV with international channels
* Guitars for music lovers
* Fully equipped kitchen with induction stove, teppanyaki grill, oven, microwave, kettle, dishware and cooking utensils
* Desk for working
* Coffee and tea
Within 2-5 minute walking distance:
* grocery store
* shopping street
* public transport
* restaurants and cafes
* bars and pubs
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have full private access to two bedrooms, one balcony, two full bathrooms, and a spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living area.
The flat is on the first floor. There is no lift, but the stairs are short.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We welcome all guests personally and are available to answer any questions. We speak English, Czech and German.
- Our building is a quiet place. Please respect our neighbors and don't make noise after 10 pm. There are plenty of bars and pubs right around the corner!
- Please run the dishwasher and dispose of extraneous trash/waste before checking out.
I am the author of a travel guide for Prague called the Prague Green City Guide.
I also have a website focusing on green and eco-friendly alternatives in Prague:
Check out these resources for your visit to Prague!