Big home with modern décor and a peaceful setting. The property is surrounded by native trees and bird life, and is a great base for exploring beaches and Waitakere Ranges Regional Park.
It is 2km from Titirangi Village with supermarket, cafes, restaurants, and art galleries. It is also well located to a major transport centre (trains, buses) for public transport to Auckland city centre (or approx 30min by car).
Easily accessible from Auckland Airport (30min off-peak, by car).
- 3 bedroom house with large living areas
- Quality beds - 1x Queen, 1x double, 2x single
- Free unlimited Wifi
- Breakfast and welcome pack on arrival
- Hotel-quality adult bathrobes provided
- Full kitchen and laundry for own use
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Heat pump to effectively heat and cool living areas
- Gas hot water system, good pressure shower
- Electric heaters for bedrooms
- Port-a-cot and high chair available on request ($15/stay)
Zugang für Gäste
Full upstairs of house, including 3 bedrooms, living areas and full kitchen. Guests also have access to downstairs laundry and all outdoor areas (upper deck, front and back lawns).
There will be no other residents or other travellers sharing the house facilities during your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Your hosts live nearby and are available to assist if needed.
Off-street parking is on the driveway only. No driving or parking on the grass please.
Joanne and her husband Jason have lived in Titirangi for 10 years, and love the area. They look forward to helping your time in Titirangi be an enjoyable stay, and are here to help as needed.