This bedroom in One Curious Cottage is centrally located- less than a mile to the U of I main quad, bus lines, and downtown Urbana where the bars, restaurants, and shops are located. This bedroom has a comfortable pillow top mattress and shares a bathroom.
I currently have my calendar set 3 months ahead. If you are interested in the place but don't see dates you want, please send me an inquiry.
Welcome to One Curious Cottage! This 90 sq ft room features a comfortable full-sized bed. The room comes furnished with a desk and chair, bookshelf, and closet. Bedding is provided and will be washed between each guest. The guests of this room will share a bathroom with 2 other guests. The house has central cooling and heating, and is equipped with wifi. One Curious Cottage was built in 1905 - it is a charming old Victorian, but as a 111-year-old house, is by no means perfect. This house is a shared living space.
Zugang für Gäste
You’re welcome to access the common areas- kitchen equipped with basic appliances, utensils, and servingware and living room with a 43” smart TV (Netflix, no cable).I’ll be mostly around during the weekends, and happy to provide recommendations of things to do and explore in the Chambana area.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I’ll be mostly around during the weekends, and happy to provide recommendations of things to do and explore in the Chambana area.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I recently bought One Curious Cottage and am constantly improving it. It is an ongoing project which I am very passionate about. It is not fully furnished, nor perfect. But if you are looking for a clean, comfortable room, with basic amenities at a great location to spend a couple of nights during your stay in Chambana, you'd be very welcome here!
- - Guest agrees to respect the house and other guests/roommates. This includes taking care of the bedroom, bathroom, and common areas, and keep it free of mess and filth.
- - Guest agrees to keep the entries to the home locked at all times, except when entering and leaving, and not allow any unauthorized individuals into the home. Unauthorized copying of keys is prohibited. Unauthorized sharing of personal key access codes is prohibited.
- - Quiet hours: Please be mindful and respectable to other guests and roommates. Please keep noise to a minimum between 10 pm and 7 am.
- - No drugs allowed on the property.
- - This is a non-smoking house. No smokers.
- - No pets allowed, no exceptions.
- - No fire hazards: No halogen lamps, candles, lighters, incense, space heaters, or other open flames allowed in the house (except stove in the kitchen).
- - Always turn on exhaust fans in the kitchen when cooking and in the bathroom while showering or bathing (if available). No humidifiers are allowed. Always keep the shower curtain liner inside the tub and sealed against the walls, or make sure shower stall doors are closed tight. Wet clothes, towels, bath mats, and any other fibrous material should be allowed to dry appropriately after saturation.
- - Always use bedsheet and mattress protector that's provided with the bed. Sleeping on the bare mattress is not allowed.
- - Always use coasters and place mats (provided) when putting cups, mugs, plates on wooden surfaces.
- - Please do not rearrange furniture without hosts permission.
- - No making holes in walls using nails, tacks, or screws, or applying fasteners or tape/adhesive for hanging items.
- - For long term guests (> 2 weeks): Trash cans in private and common areas should be emptied regularly or when full.
- - For long term guests (> 2 weeks): Guest shall coordinate with roommates to take out trash and recycling the night before collection day, and bring in the empty trash and recycling receptacles on collection day.
- - For long term guests (> 2 weeks): Host may enter the bedroom occupied by the guest, at any reasonable time with 24-hour advance notice, to show the premises to prospective guests and tenants.
- - For long term guests (> 2 weeks): Guest shall coordinate with roommates to making sure the entry way, and sidewalks around the property are clear from snow.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 11 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I've been a resident of lovely Chambana since 2002, I came for school and have made it home. I like baking, finding and refurbishing vintage stuff, and anything DIY- most of my time now is spent DIY improving the house :) I've lived in 6 cities, by myself, as well as with roommates. I look forward hosting you and making your stay an enjoyable one.