Our home is close to Golden Gate Park, SF Zoo, Ocean Beach, Stern Grove. You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, and the outdoors space. Great for all types of travellers, families, couples, solo adventurers, business, and we even accept pets!
Enjoy our comfortable studio in a quiet neighborhood close to public transit. Relax in the Queen memory foam beds, cook in the kitchenette, & lounge in the large yard. Free parking & laundry onsite. Come enjoy the real San Francisco!
Our unit contains
- 2 Queen beds, done hotel style side by side with nightstand in between
- Extra fold-out, single-sized sleeper bed
- Full bath with clean towel sets, shampoo, and essentials
- Clean linens and pillows
- A minikitchen with microwave, cutlery, dishes, and mini-fridge
- Access to a large backyard with comfy patio furniture and a BBQ set
- Free wireless internet (business class speed)
- Free access to premium channels like Hulu, Netflix, HboGo, and Youtube TV
- Video game system for the kids
- Free parking on premises can be arranged
- Coupons for free taxi rides (please inquire)
- Free use of washer and dryer for laundry
- Pet-friendly unit - we consider all pets, and generally ask for a $25 per pet nightly fee, though this fee is flexible
- Easy access to 3 main bus lines, including one that goes downtown in 25 minutes and one the goes to Golden Gate park in 10 minutes
- Walking distance to Ocean Beach and the Zoo
- Walking distance to shopping mall and drug stores
- Visit Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Ocean Beach, SF Zoo, SeaCliff and the Cliffhouse - all within a mile of the house
- Other attractions like Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz, Pier 39, Chinatown, the Mission, and Downtown within 5 miles and easy public transit
- Friendly hosts who want to make sure you enjoy your stay, and are happy to provide tips!- Great for couples and small families
- ...and much more!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Friendly hosts who want to make sure you enjoy your stay, and are happy to provide tips!
We love interacting with our guests, but also greatly respect their privacy. This listing is my home, but I am often traveling for work. I am happy to help with anything and am quick to respond to e-mails. My brother's family also live just a few blocks away from the space, and are happy to help with any questions you may have. We've lived in the city for over 25 years and are happy to give suggestions on local secrets.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Come stay with us and enjoy the real San Francisco!
- - No smoking indoors (please use the patio area or the front of the house), and please inquire about pets. Other than that, just have a great time, and try to keep to reasonable volumes during late hours. We're in a residential neighborhood and have quiet hours after 10pm. Thank you!