CLOSEST TO THE STRIP!
FREE UNLIMITED PARKING
SAFEST AREA by Strip
24/7 SECURITY PATROL
HOT TUB STRIP VIEW!
1 King size bed
1 Queen size bed
1 Double Sofa-bed
$5-10 taxi/Uber/Lyft to anywhere on the Strip.
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom apartment with 1100sq.ft. of space.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Steps to Las Vegas Hotels and Casinos, shopping and more!
Directly next to the Palms Hotel & Casino
-Free Shuttle from The Palms Hotel to The Strip every 30 minutes (11am - 8pm)
-Free Shuttle from Rio Hotel to Strip every 30 minutes (10am- 1am)
-Bus Station from Palms Hotel to The Strip every 20 minutes ($2)
-Taxi Cab pick up is available directly from the apartment ($7-15).
-Airport Shuttle to and from The Palms Hotel ($9)
-4 minute walk to Bus Stop
-5 min walk to The Palms Hotel
-10 min walk to The Rio
-20 min walk to The Strip
-1 minute bus ride to the Strip
-3 minute taxi cab ride to the Strip from apartment.
-King Size Bed
-Night Stand with drawers
-Queen size bed
-Desk and chair
-Full bathroom right outside.
-Night stand with drawers
-Black out curtains
-42 inch LED Flat Screen TV
-Large Lether Couch with pull-out full bed
-Dining Table with chairs
-Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils and cook ware
-Free Coffee and Tea
-Free Roku TV (Free Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, etc)
-Refrigerator and Freezer
-All Kitchen appliances
-unlimited parking right next to the Condo
Zugang für Gäste
-24/7 easy self check-in
-24/7 easy self entry/exit
-Unlimited Parking right next to the unit
-24/7 Lazy River Pool
-24/7 Kids Pool
-24/7 Jacuzzi Hot Tub (Strip View)
Interaktion mit Gästen
-24/7 support via phone, text, Airbnb chat, Viber or VVhatsApp depending on the guest's preference
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE
NO LOUD PARTIES/GATHERINGS/EVENTS AT ANY TIME
All GUESTS WITHOUT REVIEWS and/or without a clear profile selfie and/or with a local phone number are required to submit a clear photo of their government issued photo ID and a clear selfie with the view of the condo on the background upon check-in. Failure to pass this security verification may result in denial of service.
1. No Smoking inside the unit, including Medical Cannabis. Smoking is allowed outside and the patio with the patio door shut.
$150 fine is imposed for smoking inside.
(Please be respectful to the neighbors, the host and the other guests. Even the smallest amount of smoke will seep into the furniture, bedding, A/C system and bathroom vents. It is extremely hard to get rid off and requires deep cleaning, rendering the unit unlivable for at least a week.)
2. Noise levels are to be kept generally low. This is a family complex and small children live next door. Quiet Hours are between 10 p.m. and 10 a.m. Noise complaints will result in immediate eviction off the property without refund or security deposit return.
3. Please turn off Lights ,TV and make sure all windows and the door are shut and locked when you are not in the condo.
4. The Pool and Spa is seasonal and access is decided by the HOA. Access hours are from 9 am to 10 pm. Please keep noise levels low for our neighbors. NO GLASS Containers allowed.
5. You may use the washer and dryer to wash your laundry, however, please use small loads so the machines do not get overloaded.
No laundry allowed from 9pm to 8am.
6. If you are renting only a single bedroom, feel free to enjoy all common areas of the condo, however, please keep these areas clean and tidy for the other guests to enjoy. Please refrain from leaving your personal items in the common areas when you at not immediately using them.
7. Because the “Condo Sharing Economy" is a new concept within this neighborhood, we ask that you please not discuss with other residents that you are renting the condo. If asked, we prefer that you say that you are our personal friends visiting.
8. Pets are not allowed on the property unless given prior consent.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 765 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Lived all over the US for most of my life. Loooove traveling! Enjoy meeting new people/travelers and hearing their stories. Love trying new food and languages, experiencing new cultures.Enjoy all kinds of adventures and swimming, hiking, skiing, etc. Can appreciate good art, music and movies.
I like to make sure my guests feel comfortable and cozy at my place and have everything they need for a pleasant stay. Whenever I have an opportunity I like giving tours of my favorite cities and sharing local secrets and tips. Looking forward to hosting you!