This two-storey architecturally designed house is situated in a quiet and most desirable parts of Brompton, only 10-min from Adelaide CBD. You will embrace a feeling of space and luxury when you enter the door. This well loved home with cathedral ceilings enjoying natural light throughout will appeal to those who want a relaxed weekend or those on business trips. Two good sized bedrooms, both with Queen Beds. An elegant backyard with varies plants provides a perfect outdoor entertaining area.
Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking, dishwasher and pantry. Dining room with feature glass walls allowing enjoyable garden views.
Barista coffee machine is prepared for coffee lovers!
A good sized walk in wardrobe in the master bedroom and a built in robe in the 2nd bedroom offering plenty of storage space for the not-so light traveller. Second living room upstairs has plenty of space and heaps of books are available for your spare-time reading.
- outdoor table in the courtyard seats 6 (lovely outdoor dining area!)
- A light-filled bathroom has a large bath, separate shower and toilet.
- hair dryer (in the bathroom drawer)
- shower gel, shampoo & conditioner provided, plus towels etc.
- washing machine & washing liquid/powder (on the laundry cupboard)
- drying rack (in the yard)
- standing steamer (in the laundry cupboard)
Double garage on site with remote control and additional two-car parking on drive way.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole place is yours for your stay, including a lovely under-covered courtyard with a beautiful garden.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be available to help out throughout your stay -- just a phone call or message away if you need us. But other than that, you will have complete privacy.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Check-in is normally after 2pm and check-out normally by 11am unless you have a prior arrangement with us. You can message to ask if we can accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs--we're happy to help out if we can.
- If you are under 25 years of age please also contact us before making your booking.
- Please do not lose or take the keys when you leave: for keys that are lost or taken the price of changing the locks will apply (approximately $200)
- Please treat our place as you'd want us to treat your home.
- No smoking & no open flames (matches, lighters, candles, incense etc.).
- No pets.
- No parties and please be considerate of the neighbours and keep loud noise to a minimum, especially at night.
- Only the guests booked can sleep here.
- Please do not place hot things on the bench or tables (inside or outside tables)
- Please do not cut things on the bench top (please use chopping boards provided)
- Please wipe up any spills straight away (including spills on the floors, bench or tables or in the fridge or on the lounges).
- Please do not leave the air conditioning running all the time.
- Turn lights and air conditioning OFF when you are not in the house.
- Please lock the front door and garage door when you are not in the house.
- Notice the date (every Friday)for waste bin collection. Always remember to have the bin back to garage after dump.
For the comfort of all our property is strictly no-smoking and no pets. Thank you for your understanding.
Please familiarise yourself with Airbnb's 'Guest Conditions' before your stay. Here are some key ones:
1. Guests are required to behave in a sensible manner and to keep any noise to a low level between the hours of 11:00pm and 6:30am every night of the year.
2. Property is to be used for the sole purpose of accommodation only. Parties, gatherings, meetings, photographic shoots, commercial use or any other non-accommodation use is strictly forbidden.
3. Unless reported at the start of a guests' stay the most recent guest will be held responsible for any breakages and/or damage to the property and its contents.
4. Whist we do a thorough clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the bathtub; remove all the rubbish and put them in the 3 waste bins in the garage accordingly.
5. To ensure we keep the carpets clean for our guests' enjoyment, we have a no shoe policy for the 2nd floor.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 18 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a professional working in the industry of education. Love to travel and meet new friends. As high quality accommodation is always my first priority when planning my vocation, I definitely understand how important it is to stay comfy and relaxed during your sometimes exhausted journey. Therefore, I am thriving to make sure everyone staying in my house have the convenience as they are at home. Happy to give advice on local specialties.