Über dieses Inserat
Located in the beautiful Blue Mountains West of Sydney, Bronte Cottage in Bullaburra is a fully self contained modern French provincial style country house, perfect for a romantic weekend away, a family or any group looking for a great holiday. Approximately 90 kilometres from Sydney, Bronte Cottage is located on one acre and is conveniently located for bush walking, close to all Blue Mountains scenic attractions.
Centrally heated and accommodating up to six people with off-street parking, the main queen bedroom has an ensuite shower, the second bedroom has a queen size bed, and there is also a twin share bedroom. The kitchen is complete with dishwasher and microwave oven. The lounge has a burning log fire and baby grand piano (ambience only). The bathrooms have a shower only, and Bronte has laundry facilities.
Your accommodation package also includes a 2 for 1 (or 50% off) Devonshire Tea at Bygone Beautys Treasured Teapot Museum & Tearooms in Leura.
Zugang für Gäste
The cottage also has access via a short walkway to the Common (four acres of established gardens and two acres of easily accessed bushland). Shared by one other cottage, within the Common is a duck pond with koi carp and a full size tennis court (racquets are available within the cottage).
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guest privacy is respected at all times by the owners, however they are available when needed.
- Noise should be restricted after 10.00pm for consideration to neighbours.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- No smoking inside the accommodation.
- The property is to be left in a clean and tidy manner, similar to the condition when you arrived. A security deposit applies to cover any excess cleaning or damages to the property.
- The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Number of guests should not exceed the number stated in the booking or subsequently agreed in writing or email.
- Damages, breakages, theft and loss are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay.
- Lost key replacement fees will apply for any lost keys.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 15 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a long time business owner and holiday accommodation host in the Blue Mountains. I own and run Bygone Beautys Treasured Teapot Museum & Tearooms, a popular tourist attraction in the quaint and picturesque village of Leura. A collector of teapots and anything tea-related, I am also known as "Mr Teapot".
A warm-hearted and generous person, I believe strongly in community service and in supporting local business. Always involved in various projects and fundraisers for different causes, I was awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) for my community contributions to the Blue Mountains.
Booking accommodation at one of my properties will always include a voucher for Bygone Beautys Tearooms and a warm welcome from my friendly staff.