Tradewinds 4 is a sunny, north-facing 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse located just 10 minutes’ walk along the waterfront to Byron Bay town. Bright, breezy and open, the living space downstairs opens to a private entertaining space with dining setting, lounges and BBQ, while the bedrooms upstairs provide access to a sunny, upper level balcony. Stroll just 400m to iconic Clarke’s Beach and walk 10 mins to the centre of Byron Bay.
Welcome to Tradewinds 4 - a sunny, north-facing 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse located only 1km from Byron Bay town and 400m from Clarke’s Beach. This lovely double storey holiday home sits on a quiet street and is nestled in leafy foliage, offering privacy and seclusion. Inside, it’s bright and breezy, with an open-plan living and dining space and a generous, fully equipped kitchen. A private, outdoor al fresco space, framed by a tropical garden, is located off the living and dining areas, perfect for balmy Byron BBQ’s with friends and family. Upstairs, three light-filled bedrooms await, with two bedrooms opening on to the sunny outdoor balcony space. Promising the perfect Byron Bay getaway, Tradewinds 4 is located a short 2 minute walk from the beautiful Clarkes Beach and only a 10 minute easy stroll to the centre of Byron Bay.
3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bath, 2 toilets, sleeps 6
Spacious open plan living and dining, fully-equipped kitchen
Sunny upstairs balcony space, accessed from bedrooms
Private al fresco dining with loungers, dining setting and BBQ
2 minute walk to Clarkes Beach, 10 minute walk to the centre of Byron Bay
Living & Dining
The open plan living and dining space is warm and inviting, with a modern, comfortable modular lounge and chaise, flat screen TV and funky, bright styling for that beach-inspired feel. A 6-seat dining setting promises sunny shared meals and double glass sliding doors open to the private courtyard outside.
Make meals and memories in Tradewinds fully equipped, generous kitchen, which features top of the range stainless appliances and ample storage space.
Summer slumber beckons in the lovely sunny sleeping space - 3 bedrooms located upstairs are bright and breezy, with the master featuring sliding doors to a private balcony and the second bedroom offering a door to the balcony space, as well as a wall mounted flat screen TV.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6):
Master: 1 x king bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x twin single (can be made as king)
Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed
Spacious and bright, the all white bathroom includes double sink, built-in bath and glass framed shower. There is also an additional toilet located downstairs for guest convenience.
Make the most of the Byron climate with this lovely townhouse, which includes a generous balcony upstairs (access from the bedrooms) and a private outdoor entertaining area downstairs, with timber deck, BBQ, lounges and dining setting, all framed by tropical ferns and gardens. A timber gate leads to a huge grassed area at the rear of the property.
Enjoy complimentary WIFI and stay comfortable in all seasons with reverse cycle air conditioning downstairs and ceiling fans throughout.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- Schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- o Please note that 7 night minimum stays may apply during holiday seasons.
- o A $1000 Security Deposit will be required. This is held as a pre-authorization on a credit card. The Management will require a credit card for the Security Deposit prior to sending through arrival instructions.
- o Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbor hotline).
- o No schoolies permitted
- o Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies
- o We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination
Dieser Gastgeber hat 272 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
With a focus on quality Property Management and a fantastic range of properties to suit all budgets, we aim to take the guess work out of choosing the right holiday rental for you. Launching in 2004 with our flagship site, 'A Perfect Stay' now has a number of Territory websites with many more to come. The Management of these regions has been modelled on our successful Byron Bay Holiday Rentals structure which focuses on providing quality experiences for our clients in the form of personalized customer service; clean and well presented properties.