The building is conveniently located @ 280 Spencer Street on the corner of Little Lonsdale Street. You have a tram stop on your doorstep and Melbourne's largest train station across the street
Your apartment is located on the 25th floor with stunning views of flagstaff gardens and the eastern ranges.
From the airport, take a taxi or use SkyBus ((URL HIDDEN) Shuttles depart every 10 minutes, 24 hours per day 7 days per week. Travel times range from 20-35 minutes depending on traffic.
A cute and compact studio apartment that sleeps 2 people comfortably. A queen size bed plus a fold out couch for one extra person to sleep on. We aim to be as open and honest as possible, so please note the the fold out couch is not the most comfortable bed in the world, but it will do the trick for those who simply want a place to rest for the night.
Zugang für Gäste
Please enjoy full access to all areas of the house, plus the amazing rooftop pool with views of the ocean and city.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Whilst we allow all of our guests full space and privacy, we are just a phone call away if you need our assistance with any urgent.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Checkin is available from 2pm each day. If you are checking in between 2pm and 5pm, we can arrange for the building manager to meet you and provide you with the house keys. However, if you are checking in after 5pm, we will leave the keys in a key safe just outside the building for you. The key safe combination will be provided through a private message.
- not ideal for small children only because of the size of the apartment which is small
- no pets
- no smoking
- no events or parties
- all guests under the age of 21, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 at all times
- upon booking, all guests must verify their account through airbnb by providing them with a piece of government ID.
- checkin is always after 2pm unless special arrangements have been discussed with the host
- checkout is always at or before 10am unless special arrangements have been discussed with the host
- the apartment will automatically lock behind you when you leave, so please remember to have your keys with you at all times. If we need to send someone to unlock the apartment for you, unfortunately there will be a call out fee of $50 incurred by you. This fee is not designed to punish or deter people, its simply the fee that the housekeeper charges me to make a special visit.
- if you lose the electronic swipe and/or house key, unfortunately there will be a $120 replacement fee. This is only because this is the same fee that I will be charged by the body corporate to replace it.
- please try to notify us at least 48 hours in advance of your approximate arrival time. This is so we can co-ordinate and make your checkin easy and smooth.
- please be respectful of our neighbours and be mindful of loud music after hours.
- we want you to feel at home during your stay so please treat my home as if its your home and treat it with the same love, care and respect as you would your own by leaving the house exactly the way you found it.
I love to travel and try new food. I love my home town of Melbourne but I really enjoy experiencing europe and asia.