Our modern guest cabins are located at an event venue hidden away in Dripping Springs, Tx, off Fitzhugh Road just west of Austin - a hill country corridor dotted with seasonal events, breweries, distilleries, wineries, fooderies and family friendly stops! Convenient to the Hill Country Galleria, Hamilton Pool, Reimer's Ranch, and many wedding venues. The cabins have great views and large porches with farm tables. Couples, solo adventurers, families, and groups will all feel welcome!
Our cabins sit on top of a small hill and face outward with views of a hidden creek-wrought glen. Tons of big windows flood the space with natural light. Awesome kitchen with farm sink and cooktop island with seating for 5 awaits your culinary chops! The walls and 14 foot ceiling are sanded and waxed birch plywood, and the bedroom and loft are painted shiplap. The spacious porch has great views of the area as well as a large farm table for gatherings. Cabins are 575 sq ft with 225 sq ft porch.
Please note that dogs are welcome but there is a $20/day per pet fee.
If you are interested in this cabin but it's booked for your dates, please see our other 2 Airbnb listings for our other two (very similar) cabins: Modern Hill Country Tiny Cabin #1 & #2, Thanks!!
Zugang für Gäste
Guests are free to mozy around the "canyon" (lower area of farm around creek) area of the farm and venue, which has a great kids area, pavilion (contact us to reserve), large fire ring, spring fed creek, and great natural areas to explore. Please avoid venturing across to the other side (north) of the "canyon" where there are several private residences, protective dogs, and other animals. also please don't cross any fences or closed gates. thanks!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are happy to help with anything while you are here at WSF, please shoot us a message via Airbnb and we'll get back asap!
Weitere wichtige Infos
We host ongoing events and activities on the farm and at the barn/pavilion on a weekly basis. Occasionally the events are private, but most are fun, community-based events that we like to host here and there and that are open to all. We'll give you a heads up if there's something significant going on during your stay!
* Feel free to explore around the cabins, pavilion, kids area, and the lower meadow area to the east of the cabins along the creek, but please don't cross over to the other (north) side of the "canyon" where there are several private residences, protective dogs, and other animals.
* Well behaved and fully trained dogs are welcome. Pet fee is $20 per pup, per day. Pets must stay on leash when outside (we have chickens and ducks roaming around) and be crated when left alone in the cabin. Please keep your pup off of the beds and furniture.
* We love kiddos! but please keep them off the cables on porch and loft, and please watch them on the stairs. Kids need an adult with them if they are venturing away from the cabins to kids area, creek, hike, etc.
* Quiet hours start at 9pm, please keep things quieter after this time
* Please clean all dishes at checkout and place any trash in receptacles - also PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE THE KEY ON THE COUNTER :)))))))))))
1 Nacht Mindestaufenthalt vom 27. November 2017 - 21. Dezember 2017.