Located in Santa Clara, a few meters from the central Vidal park, we offer four comfortable rooms with a/c, refrigerator and private bathrooms. The proximity of the main squares and historical places make this place the perfect starting point to explore the city.
The cozy outdoor spaces and terraces are conducive to delight in a cup of coffee or a chat between friends with a refreshing mojito. Mrs. Mayra looks forward to delight you with her exquisite cooking.
• For airport transfers and to arrange reliable transportation in Cuba, we recommend ViaHero. Search for ViaHero online, and let Greg know Tanya from GAO referred you for a 5% discount.
• Nearest airport is Santa Clara. Habana is 2 hrs away.
-You MUST print your travel itinerary. Here you will find the Casa's address, host’s contact information, and the reservation number. Present this to the host upon arrival. If you have any issues while in Cuba like you will be doing a late check in or can’t find the property, please contact the host directly to the phone numbers provided in the travel itinerary.
- -Please note that the descriptive title on the listing may not be the exact name of the property. Please make sure to take with you the Casa's address and telephone number provided in the travel itinerary.
-If this is your first trip to Cuba then please be aware Cuban homes on average are very modest compared to homes and standards of living/comforts in the 1st world countries.
- There are refrigerators available for your use. For an additional fee, we offer bottled water, beer, sodas, cocktails, breakfast, lunch, dinner, laundry, and other services. Just place your request and we will try to accommodate as much as there is availability. Gluten Free, Vegan and Vegetarian menu is available.
-Do you need help arranging transportation or planning the rest of your trip? ViaHero uses locals to arrange and plan your trip. Use discount code GAOFIVE for a 5% discount.
- Calling a cab for you is a courtesy offered to you by your host. Hosts are glad to assist you but are not responsible for any transportation issues.
-Internet is only available in designated wifi spots throughout the island. The nearest wifi is in Trinidad. You will need to purchase a $2 ETECSA card that will allow 1 hour of connection.
-The government of Cuba requires licensed guesthouses to record their guest's passport info, along with arrival and departure dates, and report it to the local immigration offices within 12hrs of their guest's arrivals and pay the required fees. So upon your arrival please present your passports to the host so they can create a log. This is the law and is normal for ALL licensed guesthouses in Cuba, though some homes skip this procedure to save money on fees.
Thanks for booking with us and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or requests prior to your arrival.