Ideal for visiting NJ with day trips to NYC, this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom duplex is just two blocks from Newark Broad St train station and downtown Newark and is great for 1-18.
-We are in Newark; our neighborhood is not trendy, but it is safe & central
-We live on the 3rd floor apartment
-When booking, tell us about your group and the reason of your trip
-Full Airbnb ID verification required
-All guests must be in the booking
-No loud, unauthorized parties
1. No smoking (of any kind) inside the house or by the doors.
Doing so will result in the immediate termination of the reservation without refund and a $500 cleaning fee. You may smoke in the outside seating areas.
2. All guests must be on the booking and visitors pre-approved.
A $100 fine per each reservation day will be assessed per undeclared guests or visitors.
3. We want you to enjoy the apartment, but please be considerate with noise levels. Quiet hours are 10pm-7am weekdays and 12am-8am on weekends.
4. No drugs. No illicit activities.
5. Minors must be under adult supervision AND control at all times. No jumping on/off beds or running in the apartment please.
6. Absolutely no food in the bedrooms.
7. Keep windows closed especially if the heater or air conditioner is on.
Please rinse and dry plastics, metals, and glass and use the bins under the sink marked for recycling.
9. Ask first.
If you need anything that is not already provided inside the apartment -- additional linens, towels, soap, TP, access to the washer and dryer, etc. -- ask us first. We'll be delighted to make things available as best we can.
10. Please leave the place clean and tidy.*
The kitchen and common spaces should be as clean as when you arrived. Place used towels and bathmats in the hampers provided. Be sure all recycling items are clean, dry, and in the recycling bin in the apartment. We clean thoroughly between guests -- change all bed linens, clean floors, scrub toilets and bathrooms, dust and vacuum, take out garbage & recycling, etc. It is a large space and if we didn’t ask your help keeping the place tidy, we would have to at least double our crew and time allotted for cleaning, and thus our fees.
* If you would rather not clean, we can charge a supplementary cleaning fee of $250 to the regular fee. If you prefer to this let us know in advance so we can make the appropriate arrangements.
A FAVOR: If you're staying with us for four days or longer, we kindly ask that you water our plants or that you allow us to come in and water them every 5 days.
My work and travel have taught me to appreciate people's hospitality and the warmth of their homes. As a host, my husband and I will ensure your stay with us is nothing short of exceptional. As a guest, I will take really good care of your place and be sure to leave no trace behind!
My husband, our lil' daughter Luna, and myself would love the chance to host you in our apartment in Newark!
We don't smoke or do drugs.
On parle français.