My place is at SMDC Light Residences. The unit is near the building elevator where you can also see the traffic in EDSA. The other side of the unit is facing the amenities. It is very accessible to the train station (MRT) or buses in EDSA. Below the residential area is the Light Mall with Save More to do your groceries.
- The host has a full time night work. Kindly ensure that all your questions, concerns and requests have been coordinated to the unit owner between 7:30AM to 12:00PM.
- Due to the above statement, there is strictly no late check-ins.
- Our condo admin requires guests to pay ₱150 per day per guest (₱300 per day per guest for holidays) for pool access. Please also observe proper swimming attire. For more details, please coordinate with the host.
- To keep our prices down, we advise our guests to conserve energy. Turn off the AC and lights when not in use.
- Always keep an eye on your valuables. The host will not be held liable for lost item/s.
- Parents / guardians should accompany their children / elderly people at all times especially at the pool area.
- Always keep the main door locked and ensure that you do not lose the key.
- Before leaving the unit, ensure that the induction cooker and the flat iron have been unplugged.
- The guest is advised to report damaged items (if any) once they enter the unit (refer to the next rule for more info).
- For damaged / lost items, the guest will shoulder the expenses for the repair / purchase of the item/s.
- If there is a *Light Residences rules violation, the guest will shoulder the expenses for the penalty. For repeated violations, the unit owner may decide to cancel the reservation of the guest.
- To avoid triggering the smoke alarm, the guest is advised to avoid cooking food that may produce excessive smoke.
- For stained mattress/sofa - cost will depend on the extent of the damage.
- Please maintain your noise level to a minimum.
- For convenience, we advise the guest to use the floor mattress/foam instead of the sofa bed (for bookings with more than one guest).
- To avoid rainwater from entering the unit, we advise the guest to close the window before leaving.
- Coordinate with the host if there are changes on the original number of guests.
- If there are questions on how to use the TV box / induction cooker, written instructions will be provided.
- There is a laundry service and a water refilling station in the mall. Coordinate with the host if you need directions.
- The guest is advised not to rearrange the furniture and appliances. Kindly reach out to the host if you have concerns.
- The guest is advised to check all their belongings before leaving the unit on their last day. Any items unclaimed within 60 days will be disposed. Food items will be disposed within the day.
- All reservation transactions should only be done via Airbnb's website / application.
- Host does not provide cleaning services during your stay.
* Light Residences House Rules:
- No littering and smoking
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the amenities area
- No hanging of laundry outside the windows
- Shoes, doormats and other items are not allowed outside the door
- For guests who will be using the pool:
Register and shower first before using the pool
Observe the proper swimming attire
Dry up before entering the building
No eating in the pool/amenities area