Rustic casita set in a lush private garden with Cal-King sized bed good for two guests complimented with hearty breakfast. The casita is not air conditioned but we provide warm comforter for cold Tagaytay nights. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
40 sqm private cottage set in a large tropical garden. Ample parking next to the cottage and a great common lounging space in a Bali-style garden pavilion.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to cable TV, bluetooth speakers, hot & cold shower, wireless internet in the pavilion, breakfast in the gazebos, ample parking space and privacy in the garden. We can also help you with recommendations on where to eat in Tagaytay and a trip to the volcano. We'll be happy to assist you with your simple requests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We'll probably bump into each other somewhere in the garden.
- No day visitors allowed. Only confirmed guests are allowed inside the garden.
- Standard check in time is 1pm and checkout time is 11am. Latest check in time is 8pm to allow the staff more rest and not to disturb other guests in the garden.
- We don't allow pets inside the casita. Our future guests may be allergic.
- No smoking, eating and drinking allowed inside the casita. Zero tolerance for drug abuse. We have a pavilion and small cottages where you can smoke and eat and drink.
- No loud partying allowed. Keep the noise level down as to not disturb other guests in the garden.
- Please let me know if you are traveling with kids. In the unlikely event of bed watering, please take note that the security deposit will be forfeited. Please make sure infants and kids prone to bed watering wear diapers.
- This is a private vacation home for rent and guests are expected to treat it with respect and follow the house rules.
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 22. Dezember 2017 - 1. Januar 2018.
I am Ian and I've been an Airbnb host for more than two years. I will be happy to have you in one of our special vacation homes at Tagaytay, Boracay, Siargao and Banaue.