Über dieses Inserat
Close to the beach. On 30a in the Cypress Dunes Subdivision. Gated village of luxury beach cottages located at the beginning of 30-A next to SanDestin. This community is nestled between Topsail State Park/Nature Preserve and the beautiful white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). Upscale amenities, gulf front Infinity edge pool. Free Trolley runs along 30a. See my Reviews at (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) 195930
You will love this beach cottage for the natural serenity outside as well as the comfortable and relaxing interior. This cottage will impress with its wood floors, high ceilings, elegant furnishings, and fully equipped gourmet kitchen. If you are looking for comfort, serenity and relaxation, then this cottage awaits you! Step onto a spacious front porch and enjoy the beauty and simplicity of the outdoors. This cottage is located directly behind the cypress pond with its majestic cypress trees and varied wild life. The entire Cypress Dunes community is connected with walking paths and bridges making a walk to the upscale amenities center or the common green area a nature filled adventure. Two regulation championship tennis courts are located just across the street from the Glantz Gulf Beach Paradise house. Upscale amenities center showcases a large gulf front Infinity edge pool, state-of-the- art fitness center, outdoor jacuzzi and fireplace, observation sun deck with incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico.
Getting to the silver sands gulf beaches - access is about a 12 minute walk or a 5 minute bicycle ride, or a real quick drive to public, free parking area with public bathrooms and showers and life guards on duty March thru September.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole house is yours to rent. Inside, you will delight in the inviting living area that is perfect for being with family and friends. The open living room is complete with comfortable, oversized seating and large flat screen HD TV. A fully equipped kitchen is open to the dining room that seats 6. Free WiFi internet access and free U.S. long distance calling on house phone. The first floor has two bed rooms, both with queen beds, flat-screen cable TVs, and private baths. Each bedroom opens out to the private screened in porch, perfect for morning coffee or cocktails at dusk. The second floor master is the perfect spot for mom and dad, with their own private bath, private porch and king bed, for total relaxation. Let this be your home away from home and retreat to this cottage for a vacation to remember!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Additional information about rental rates
June and July 6 night min. stay
Refundable Damage Deposit $300
Cleaning fee$150 + tax
Tax Rate 11%
Reservation deposit required / $300 security deposit * plus $150 cleaning fee added.
*CANCELLATION POLICY* see above description*
Must be 25yrs+ to rent / Positive ID required / NO SMOKING / NO PETS * 11.0% sales tax
Check in: 4:00pm Check out 10:00am
Feel free to call us with any questions Andy Glanz, Marietta, Ga.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
All rental fees will be returned if reservation is cancelled prior to 30 days of arrival date.
Any cancellation of less than 30 days will result in forfeiture of your paid deposit unless we are able to re-rent the unit.
In the event we do not re-rent the unit, we will gladly apply your deposit to a future reservation with us.
** Cancellations of less than 14 days are completely non-refundable. **
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above my not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
Parking is limited to the driveways. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Beach towels are supplied, but you may want to bring your favorite beach blanket.
9. Hot Tub: Available at Amenity Center.
Fireplace: Available at Amenity Center.
Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged for .
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
· The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
· A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
· The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
§ Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
§ Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
§ Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
13. Early Checkout: There shall be no refunds of rents because of shorten stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
14. Legal Fees: tenants agree to pay all reasonable cost, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by landlord enforcing this agreement.
15. Property for Legal Purposes: tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
· Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to state and local laws
· Tenants agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
16. Security: Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
17. Cable TV: Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to Cable TV service.
18. Cypress Dunes has a policy of no towels hanging on the rails of the front porch.
Please help us save energy - Remember to turn off lights and fans, when leaving the house - Thanks.
Andy Glantz - family man 64 years old.
Been in the Jewelry business for 38 years - Kaminski Jewelry, Marietta, Ga.
Social media page - Glantz Gulf Beach Paradise