“Ponte Vecchio apartment" stands between Via de’ Bardi and the Arno river, in the heart of Florence.
The apartment, on the fourth floor with elevator, has a bright living-room , a spacious lunch-space and a fully equipped kitchen with all the conveniences, three bedrooms with double bed each and three bathrooms all covered with marble and accurate details.
The apartment has just been renovated with quality finishings and contemporary design furniture, and paved all over with wooden flooring.
PONTE VECCHIO APARTMENT Hospitality for 6 people
The apartment, on the fourth floor with elevator, has a bright living-room ,in this space , a comfortable sofa, two armchairs and a pouf will make your conversations more pleasant or watching TV.
The living-room also includes a spacious lunch-space with a dining table for 6 persons and a fully equipped kitchen with all the conveniences.
Then, there are three bedrooms with double bed each and three bathrooms all covered with marble and accurate details.
The master bedroom has a beautiful four poster-bed, and from its window you can see a glimpse of the riverside and of the Vasari Corridor. It has its own private bathroom with a large shower .
The apartment has just been renovated with quality finishings and contemporary design furniture, and paved all over with wooden flooring, it is about 110 square meters.
Very important to say : it’s a quiet apartment.
Sure, you’ll find it inviting, bright…to make you feel confortable, relaxed and happy to have choosen this apartment and not another one…..
The joy of opening the windows of this apartment and feeling embraced by one of the world’s most beautiful cities ! will make your stay here….unique !
Everything to let you have a perfect stay in Florence…
Weitere wichtige Infos
A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY
The Ponte Vecchio or Old Bridge, is one of the historic symbols of Florence, as well as one of the most famous bridges in the world; built in 1345, is the oldest bridge of Florence the only one in the city to be saved during the destruction of World War II.
During the Medici Family administration the “Vasari Corridor” was built, an overhead walkway, in order to create a means of direct communication between the political and administrative centre of Palazzo Vecchio and the private residence of the Medici family: the Palazzo Pitti.
The overhead corridor crosses the River Arno just a few steps away from this apartment and passes over the Ponte Vecchio’s small shops which from 1593 onwards, were taken over by internationally well-known goldsmiths and jewellers.
1) CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT: In order for us to arrange a relaxed check-in you must communicate in advance, by e-mail, your exact time of arrival at the address of the apartment in Florence, at which time we will greet you and deliver the keys and present the apartment. Check-in after 8:00 pm has an extra fee of 30 Euro. At the time of check-in Florentine Holidays - San Giorgio s.a.s. will deliver to the head of the group or family three complete sets of keys. They must not under any circumstances be given to third parties, and at the time of check out the complete sets of keys must be returned. Check-out must be no later than 10:00 am.
2) RESTRICTIONS Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. Pets are not allowed in the apartment. A penalty will be applied amounting to 30% of the total rental fee for each night that an undeclared person is allowed to sleep in the apartment. The apartment is not suitable for children under 12 years old. The apartment might in no case sublet to anyone.
3) RESPECT FOR NEIGHBOURS The guests are respectfully requested not to cause nuisance to neighbours, in particularly between 12.00am and 8.00am. It is requested that audio/TV be kept to a low volume.
4) CLEANING AND LINEN: Linen and towels are provided. Both service cleaning of the apartment before and after your arrival are included in the rate. For rentals exceeding one week, one service cleaning and one linen and towels change will be assured once a week without any extra charge. Guest may order further cleaning services and linen changes with the payment of an extra cost.
5) SECURITY AND ANTI-BURGLARY PROVISIONS: For the duration of your stay in the apartment, it is requested that guests adopt all necessary security measures to avoid the intrusion of unauthorized persons, which could lead to housebreaking and theft. Florentine Holidays – San Giorgio s.a.s. is not responsible for the safe keeping of the guests personal effects during their stay in the apartment.
6) REFUSE AND RECYCLING The apartment must be kept clean, tidy and in order, refuse must be taken away on a daily basis and deposited in the relevant recycling bin.
7) RIGHT OF ACCESS BY FLORENTINE HOLIDAYS – SAN GIORGIO S.A.S. Florentine Holidays – San Giorgio s.a.s. or entitled person, has the right of access into the property to carry out restoration/maintenance works. The customer will receive advance notification by email or text message, except for emergency.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen