Über dieses Inserat
Comfortable Air Conditioned Private 1 BR 1 BTH apartment above the Nature Reserve's Mangrove Forests with a breezy Balcony & amazing unobstructed blue Caribbean Sea views of Culebra, Vieques, Icacos & Palomino islands. Walk to Seven Seas Beach, the Bio Bay, El Conquistador Resort and Seafood Restaurants. Enjoy walking around our safe Seaside Fishing Village with scenic views, clean fresh air & paradise weather instead of being cooped up in a condominium or hotel. Free Private Secure Parking.
Comfortable very private Air Conditioned 1 Bedroom 1 Bath apartment above the Nature Reserve's Mangrove Forests with a breezy Balcony with amazing unobstructed blue Caribbean Sea views of Culebra, Vieques, Icacos and Palomino islands. Clean, comfortable, very private, quiet, modern Air Conditioned home with 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, full Kitchen, Dining and Living Room, Flat Screen HD TV with Cable TV and High-Speed WiFi Internet.
Apartment can sleep up to 5 comfortably (additional guest fee of $11 per night if more than 4 guests). Bedroom has a KING-size bed, Air Conditioner, Flat Screen HD TV with Cable TV. Up to 3 persons can sleep comfortably on the Air Conditioned living room Full-Size Futon or the Double-size folding couch. An inflatable Queen-size Air Mattress is available upon request. You CANNOT bring more guests than what's on your reservation. So make sure this number is correct before check-in. ONLY the number of guests listed on your reservation are permitted to stay here.
Lots of windows let in plenty of light and cross ventilation from the constant sea breezes. It has an airy sunny Balcony overlooking the Nature Reserve's Mangrove Forests with breathtaking unobstructed views of the Caribbean Sea, the Bay below, other islands, the surrounding hills. There's another covered interior deck where you can lounge in chairs and nap in a Hammock even if it rains.
Apartment is down the street from Las Vistas Café which serves excellent American, Caribbean and Vegetarian breakfast and lunch, the #1 rated restaurant in Fajardo on TripAdvisor. We are a short walk to affordable authentic Puerto Rican seafood restaurants and a short drive to US fast food restaurants like Domino's, Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Burger King, McDonald's, KFC, Ponderosa, Sizzler, Sushi Boat, Wendy's, Panda Express, Taco Maker plus other restaurants that deliver. We're also close to shopping malls with CVS/pharmacy, Walgreen's, Kmart, Sears, Walmart and local supermarkets if you want to save money and cook your own meals in the modern Kitchen equipped with full Refrigerator, Gas Range & Oven, Microwave, Toaster and Coffeemaker.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live down the street, available 24/7 for emergencies.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Las Croabas in Fajardo, Puerto Rico is surrounded by Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve with the bioluminescent Laguna Grande (Bio Bay) and the historic Faro de Fajardo Spanish Lighthouse. From this picturesque rural seaside fishing village you can safely walk to:
• 10 Minute Walk to Seven Seas Beach & Beautiful Secluded Beaches.
• 5 Minute Walk to Great Restaurants for Delicious Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
• 5 Minute Walk to Bio Bay Tours and Water Taxis to Icacos & Palomino Islands.
• 10 Minute Walk to Snorkeling, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Cycling & Spearfishing.
• 5 Minute Walk to Grocery Store, Fresh Fish Market & Authentic Souvenir Shop.
• 10 Minute Walk to Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve & Lighthouse Tours.
• 15 Minute Walk to El Conquistador Resort for Conferences, Golf, Spa & Luxury Shops.
• 15 Minute Walk to Children’s Go-Karts, Jungle Gym, Mini Golf & Splash Pad/Sprayground.
• 10 Minute Drive to Ferries or Airport to Culebra & Vieques Islands.
• 25 Minute Drive to El Yunque National Rainforest & Jungle Zipline.
• 20 Minute Drive to Horseback Riding along Rainforest River & Beach.
• 20 Minute Drive to Flyboarding, Jet Ski & Surfing Lessons in Luquillo.
• 15 Minute Drive to Scuba Diving, Sailing & Deep Sea Fishing Charters.
• 60 Minute Drive to Monkey Island (Cayo Santiago) Tours & Paragliding.
• 45 Minute Drive to San Juan International Airport (SJU).
• 60 Minute Drive to Condado Casinos and Historic Old San Juan.
• 10 Minute Drive to CVS, Walgreen’s, Kmart, Walmart and Supermarkets.
• 10 Minute Drive to Pizza, Burgers, Fried Chicken, Chinese & Mexican Fast Food.
Read our great guest reviews about our charming and conveniently located neighborhood from where you can walk to many attractions and restaurants. Enjoy healthy walks in the great tropical outdoors with scenic views, clean fresh air and paradise weather instead of being cooped up in a condominium or hotel where you have to drive everywhere.
• NO parties!
• NO pets allowed.
• Smoking is only permitted outside.
• You CANNOT bring more guests than what's on your reservation! So make sure this number is correct when booking. ONLY the number of guests listed on your reservation are permitted to stay here.
Length of Stay
• We have a 2-night minimum rental EXCEPT DECEMB(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) WHEN IT'S A 3-NIGHT MINIMUM.
Check-in / Check-out
• Check-in time is 1 PM
• Check-out time is 11 AM.
Taxes & Other Fees
• Taxes are included in the nightly rate.
• We will deduct a cleaning fee from your deposit if you do not clean up after yourself, wash your dishes and throw out the trash before leaving.
Payments & Reservations
• 100% of the total Rental Fee due on booking to hold the reservation.
Cancellations & Refunds
• Our listing has a Strict Airbnb cancellation policy: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees. For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing's local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 252 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Attentive and engaging Host in Las Croabas, Fajardo, Puerto Rico on the edge of Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve containing the Bioluminescent Laguna Grande and the historic Faro de Fajardo Lighthouse on the Northeast corner of Puerto Rico.
We are LGBT friendly and welcome everyone to enjoy our beautiful islands from a clean comfortable safe place. We do not discriminate in housing or services on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, familial status, or disability.