Fully furnished airconditioned room located in San Andres Bukid, Manila, very near Makati and Pasay City. Very safe, gated townhouse. Rooms has its own bathroom, TV, queen-size bed for 2 persons. Couple of minutes walk to public market, 2-minute walk to jeepney line, 7 minutes walk to San Andres Train Station, taxis are passing along the street below.
The building is a 4-storey slim townhouse-type offering safe accommodation in the vicinity of Manila, Makati and Pasay City. Suitable for transients, backpackers, local and foreign tourists-friendly.
Located along a quiet neighborhood yet accessible to public transport. Taxis are aplenty in front of the building whereas the local jeepneys (cheaper shared transport option) are passing along the corner streets 2 - 3 minutes walk away. San Andres train station is barely 7 minutes walk away.
There are several home-cooked eateries and mini stores around the house or call a pizza or fastfood chain for delivery at your doorstep. You can also use the kitchen on the 4th floor if you fancy cooking, an electric water boiler for your coffee or tea, a dining table and chairs for 6 people.
The main gate is locked and will open only whenever you get in and out for your safety. The 4th floor shaded rooftop has a view of the city’s skyline with rows of tall buildings lining the horizon of the business city of Makati & Manila.
Smoking is allowed on the roof-deck garden common area.
San Andres Bukid is less than half an hour away by taxi from the airports.
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
You can cook in the kitchen and relax at the roofdeck terrace.
- Payment is arranged in advance as agreed with AirBNB.
- Check-in/out is at 11:00am unless prior arrangements were made.
- Only the number of guests as agreed during the booking process are allowed to stay in the house. Visitors of guests are allowed until 10pm.
- Illegal drugs, commercial gambling and bringing in of prostitutes are not permitted.
- Guests are allowed to smoke at the terrace or open areas. Please do not smoke inside the rooms.
- Do not cook inside the rooms, guests can use the kitchen. Guests staying on a monthly basis and cooking pay P250/month for the use of cooking gas.
- Turn off water faucets, lights and all electrical appliances whenever not in use or going out of the house.
- Replacement cost will be paid by guests on house properties to due to abuse, negligence or deliberate damages.
- Cost of loss of room/house keys shall be paid for by guests.
- The main gate is always locked for guests safety, there's a door buzzer at the main gate whenever you get in or out.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 21 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
A host with a deep passion for traveling. I like small friendly towns, historical places, ancient civilizations, ancient architectural wonders, cultural heritages, bus travel, train travel, independent traveling, cultural immersion.
The more I travel, the more I realize why people "must" be different, and that's where respect is sown.
I would love to host any guest/s from all walks of life and fellow travelers from anywhere. Once guests were happy during their stay, I am twice as happy. Welcome!