Situated just minutes from the beachfront, Acland Street and Fitzroy street hubs, this light filled apartment is convenient and tranquil.
This one bedroom apartment is situated in a leafy street just minutes from the beach, Acland street and Fitzroy Street. It's light-filled, surrounded by trees It has lovely original parquet flooring and a small balcony that gets the morning sun. Light streams in the huge bedroom window, you can lay in bed looking out through the trees.
The living room is very comfortable with a long 3 seater leather sofa and velvet armchair. A small dining table with 2 chairs can be expanded to seat 4.
The apartment is my personal home, not everything is sparkling and new, i has a few quirks! I am not a professional letter and I hope that anyone who stays in my home feels at home, and enjoys my personal space.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be out of the country from December 25th-7th January 2017. I will have a friend managing the keys etc...
Weitere wichtige Infos
I have a visitors parking permit to enable you to park in the permit spaces on the street should you have a car.
- This is my personal home. To maintain a good standard for my guests and for my return, I require certain conditions to be complied with. I appreciate most will respect my property but the occasional abuse requires that I state the following conditions:
- A photo ID will need to be presented on key collection.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
- My apartment is available for your enjoyment however please be considerate of your neighbours in adjacent apartments. In the event that you make unreasonable noise or behave in an inappropriate way, your stay maybe be terminated immediately and loss of your security deposit. Please note there is a strict "No Party" policy
- The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
- Loss: the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
- Departure: The tenant is obliged to take care of the property and is obliged to keep the accommodation in the same condition as found on arrival. Furthermore, the tenant is obliged to compensate for any damage or loss occurring in the accommodation due to his own fault or the fault of accompanying persons.
- Losing a key or parking permit will result in a cost of $250 to cover replacement of the permit, exchange of the locks, and recutting the keys.
- Before you vacate, please ensure the following checklist has been completed:
- Dishes should be cleaned and rubbish removed, rubbish bins emptied.
- Please remove any left over food from fridge and put into bins provided.(URL HIDDEN)Wipe the tables, bench/stove tops of food spills to avoid staining and insects.
- Please leave oven, cooktop and microwave in a clean condition.(URL HIDDEN)replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning & make up and greasy burnt saucepans.
- To avoid additional cleaning charges dishes should be cleaned properly including grease build up and burns on pans. There is a standard cleaning charge included in the price for your accommodation. However, should there be any extra cleaning required upon your departure; the cost for this cleaning is $50.00 per hour which will be invoiced to you, the guest.
- Please note that there is no need to clean bed linen or towels as I will have them laundered. Keys may be left in the apartment or returned personally, by arrangement.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen