Our Guesthouse/Yoga Ashram is located in Bakrour Sujata village, 10 minutes by motorbike to Bodhgaya city center. Surrounded by tranquil local villages, our rooftop offers 360 degree panoramic view of lushgreen farmland. Our Prema Metta Charity School is right next door. 100% of our profit goes to support the school. Guests will enjoy the wonderful sound of joyous children playing, laughing, studying during the day. Simple Western/Asian/Indian meals prepared with love.
Each room is equipped with a private bathroom and shower. Up to 2 people can stay in one room. Our guesthouse is run by an Indian/Japanese couple.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the lobby, the kitchen and the rooftop.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We could help arrange transport, local pilgrimage tour, national sightseeing tour, and anything else as needed.
- Each room has Towels, bed sheets and the fun.
- Western style breakfast 100Rs.
- Dinner/Home made local food 150Rs.
- Yoga class/English or Japanese
60 min. 400Rs./ 90 min. 500Rs
Weitere wichtige Infos
100% ( minus operational costs) of our profit goes to support our charity school next door. We also offer Yoga and Meditation classes during high season.
The Management of Senamura Yuga ashram guesthouse would like to offer you a clean, safe and enjoyable accommodation. In this regard, may we request for your cooperation in following our House Rules and Regulations.
* Please shows off in a room.
* Please do not flush paper or toiletries down the toilet.
* Please switch-off lights, ceiling fans, and other electrical appliances and please make sure all faucets / showers are properly turned-off when not in use.
* Power will be cut off during periods of the day. While power is cut, we use solar power but it is weak. Please do not use accessories during this time. There will be a red power light indicating when you can use.
* Management is not liable for loss of personal property; Guests are advised to secure their personal belongings and valuables.
* Check-out time is 12:00nn; Check-in time is 2:00 pm. Extension of stay will be charge at Rs.100 per hour with the maximum of two hours stay only, exceeding the maximum time will be considered as one night stay and will be charged automatically. Late checkout requests required 24 hours + prior to checkout & extension of stay will be subject to room availability.
* If you like your rooms to be made up please inform us prior to departing for the day.
* Lost key will be charged at Rs.2,000
* Smoking inside room is strictly prohibited. Rs.1,000 penalty .
* When unattended, please close room windows and keep doors locked.
* Please report immediately to us any damage to property or broken fixtures for prompt repair.
* Before or at designated Check-out Time, please allow our Housekeeping Staff to check your room. Missing items from the room will be charged to guest.
* Items on loan from us shall be returned upon check out to avoid a replacement charged to guest.
* No pets allowed in the property.
* The GUEST ensures that nothing shall be attached to floors, wall, ceiling of Senamura Yoga Ashram Guesthouse premises by nails, screws, glue gun or other means, otherwise any damage caused shall be charged to the guest.
* Please be courteous to other guests by keeping noise to a minimum in public areas and refrain from loud music and noise after midnight
* Please throw your trash in garbage containers.
* Only bottled mineral water is available at the guesthouse.
* Rooms left in an uninhabitable state for incoming guest – for example lingering smell from market purchases, excessive mess, acts of vandalism – will be charged at a full nights stay and/or reimbursement of loss/cost of replacement.
* Drinking is not allowed in Bihar.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice and pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you all again in the future.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I established NGO charity school over 10 years ago. Senamura Yoga Guest house opened for help my school to run. My wife and I are a yoga teacher. Also I can tell the tips of meditation because when I was a little, I stayed and studied about Buddhism at Buddhist temple.
I have the official license of tour guide. I love guiding my hometown.