- Large and very sunny two-bedroom apartment (75 square meters / 750 sq. ft) in the « Quartier Latin ». At the intersection of Boulevard Saint-Michel and boulevard Montparnasse. A lot of Parisian chic et charme : traditional wooden floor, antique chimneys in all rooms, in a classic early 19th century stone building, located in a calm, silent street The apartment is a 2-minute walk away from the Observatory Gardens and 4-minute walk away from the Luxembourg Garden. Several convenience stores and a mini-supermarket are located a 2-minute walk away. Ideal for a family or two to three couples.
- Located on the fourth floor (fifth floor for Americans) with elevator, nice street view, equipped kitchen, bathroom with bathtub.
- One king size ergonomic bed (Tempur) in the main bedroom.
- One queen size convertible couch in the second bedroom.
- A convertible couch (2 persons) in the living room,
The apartment is ideal for 4 or 6 persons.
- The area is one of nicest areas in Paris: the street is located at the border of the Quartier Latin (Latin Quarter) which comprises Sorbonne, Panthéon, Notre-Dame and Val-de-Grâce and Montparnasse, home of the panoramic restaurant of Tour Montparnasse and a 10 mn walk to mythical cafés such as « La Coupole » a hangout of Picasso, Simone de Beauvoir et Jean-Paul Sartre, Sonia Delaunay, Marc Chagall, Édith Piaf... or « La Closerie des Lilas », or « Le Select », and 2 multiplexes screening movies in English ). Besides, the apartement is literally 2 mn away from l'Eglise du Val-de-Grâce, which is a hidden gem of Paris, arguably the second most beautiful church after Notre-Dame.
- Access to the apartment is a 45’ DIRECT metro ride from Charles-de-Gaulle airport. There is lot of public transportation around allowing quick and easy trips around Paris.
- The apartment is fully equiped : Smart 55’’ TV, cable TV, free phone to more than a hundred countries (including GB, US etc.), micro-wave and traditional ovens, large fridge and freezer, dishwasher. Expresso (Nespresso) coffee machine. High quality audio system with cable to plug an ipod or iphone in. Washing machine with suspended clothes line. One fan.
-We are both non-smokers. However we allow smoking only in the second bedroom with the TV, and provided that the window is open and the room immediately ventilated. Please respect that.
- Tour Eiffel : direct bus (#96), 20 mn
- Le Louvre : 30 mn walk, 20 minutes by the Metro
- Notre-Dame : 20 minutes walk or 10 minutes by bus (#38)
- Centre Pompidou : 10mn by RER (B)