I am located next to the Cotton District, in walking distance of MSU. New & fully furnished. Renters must be clean and respect the place and items within. Includes balcony (only place to smoke is outside), piano, guitars, surround sound speakers, etc. A max of two persons before up-charge.
Please send me a message with the dates of your extended stay. A discount rate will be provided; however, dates in which prices are or would be raised due to special events will not be altered.
From the top floor balcony, you will have a picturesque view of Davis Wade Stadium, home to the Mississippi State football team. The location is a five minute walk from the historic Cotton District and a five minute drive from Downtown Starkville/Main Street.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have full access to the condo except for occupied rooms. Guests can use the kitchen, living/dining room, and laundry closet.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I can always be reached, whether I am in the apartment or if you need to text or call me.
Weitere wichtige Infos
During high frequency weekends, such as football game weekends or music festivals, a parking pass will be provided to the first person to book at my condo for one vehicle (I have multiple listings).If parking is unavailable in the back there is additional parking in the front (no pass needed) and parking across the street at the Mill is usually free. During normal times, there shouldn't be any issue with parking, which is located in front and/or behind the building.
- CHECKING IN & OUT: I am very flexible with what times you can arrive and depart; however, if there are other guest(s) staying or planning on staying I will notify you and we will discuss an appropriate check out time to prevent problems.
- Smoking on balcony
- No glass, plates, cups, etc. on wood (must be on coaster)
- Clean up after yourself
- Don't feed my dog (Bella) or let her out (she is a 3.5 pound harmless mini chihuahua) :D
- Shoes off at the door
Here are a few things about myself:
- My life motto is "Don't judge a story by the chapter you walk in on because a life is full of unlimited possibilities".
- I am a second year PhD student at Mississippi State University.
- I have two degrees in Mathematics.
- My favorite type of food is Indian.
- I love buying candles.
- I am a lover of music, food and cooking, Grey's Anatomy, my lovely 3lb chihuahua, & modeling.