Our boutique hotel is a renovated 150-year Qing Dynasty local courtyard, 2 compounds, in Yulongpu village, 11km away from busy Yangshuo Town. The 2-year renovation aimed to offer the best possible sleeping experience in an hidden and peaceful village, as well as authentic daily life experience in rural China. There are many things to do in surrounding area and we can help you organize these activities. It’s more than a boutique hotel as my family lives here. We warmly welcome friends from afar!
It consists of 2 original compounds in the courtyard, black brick in the front and mud brick at the back. The black brick building is over 150 years old. A dinning hall & roof terrace is added with mud bricks to keep the original feature of the village. We kept the original wall when doing the interior renovation. The design is try to present a museum of local building architecture.
We selected this courtyard mainly due to its isolated location. It's already very busy at Yangshuo town, as well as Yulongpu village as it's becoming popular in recent years. Our property is located at the foot of a karst mountain and surrounding houses were mostly abandoned and just 2 families live here. Once getting into our house, you find it's a hidden gem, no one else could bother you.
Sealy King bed (70in * 90in), we know the importance of sleeping quality after an exhausted day
Large bathtub (63in * 37in)
All Kohler private facilities
Mitsubishi Electric air-conditioning
Danfoss floor heating
Authentic Chinese food:
We are very keen to delicious local food when travelling. We carefully selected local food material and try to offer the best possible authentic local food during your stay.
Complimentary bikes for cycling around the village
Complimentary local market visit
One round transport to West Street at Yangshuo
Zugang für Gäste
Dinning hall & roof terrace
Interaktion mit Gästen
We're happy to share stories of local people and topics you're interested about China.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. Smoking is not allowed in the whole property except on roof terrace at the backyard. Please abandon smoking if there's other guests on roof terrace.
2. Our dinning service is finished at 21:00 and you're free to enjoy yourself at the dinning hall or on roof terrace afterward.
3. There are many stone steps and stairs due to original structure. Families with kids and seniors have to take it into account before booking.
4. Sorry, there's no space for extra bed in rooms.
1. There are many steps and stairs due to original structure. Families with kids and seniors have to take it into account before booking.
2. All 4 rooms are King size (70in*90in), sorry, no twin rooms available.