A cozy apartment In the heart of the city. Just outside your door is everything! This is the VERY center and parking! Nice restaurants and bars where locals hangout. 2 minutes to the metro, as well as all the major sights and museums of the city. Ideal location! There is no better location. Beautiful and quiet courtyard, security, nice entrance, and well maintained building right on Nevsky Prospect. We have all amenities that you need. Paid secure parking if needed and a children's playground.
A modern apartment In the heart of the city. Just outside your door is everything! Nice restaurants and bars where locals hangout. 2 minutes to the metro, as well as all the major sights and museums of the city. Ideal location! Less than 10 minutes walk from Moscow train station if you are arriving or leaving by train.
I recently renovated this apartment.
For your convenience we have provided everything you need: shower gel, shampoo, hair dryer, iron, washing machine, and even new slippers.
The apartment is always cleaned professionally after each guest and we use a professional laundry service and you will be provided fresh towels.
Your day will start right in the center of the city. Put your walking shoes on and open the door. All the sites are just outside your door. In the evening, you can eat in great restaurants nearby. If you decide you want to go out for the night and grab a drink at the local bars and clubs you can safely and quickly get home.
We (my colleagues and I) are always ready to answer your questions!
We will tell you about the most delicious restaurants, where to go in the evening- theaters, museums, exhibitions. We can help you with taxis as well.
There is paid secure parking in front of the apartment.
I worked in many countries including the USA, France, and Sweden I have a lot of respect for my guests and I try to do the very best for you. You can ask me about tours and transfers as well.
Zugang für Gäste
Cable TV. Stereo system.
Free Wi-Fi internet, Satellite tv., clothes washer, dish washer, full kitchen, tea pot, stove, and oven. Shampoo, shower gel and a hair dryer provided. Fresh towels and linens also provided. Iron & board.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available to our guests throughout their stay. If you have any questions or problems please contact us. We can also offer visa support, transfers, excursions, guides, and more for a surcharge. We have excellent pre-arranged or custom excursions. Just ask!
Weitere wichtige Infos
I can also provide you with the following:
Visa support (invitation and registration) for a surcharge. Airport/ Train/ bus station transfers. Tours. Tourist Guides. Russian language lessons and translations. Supplemental charges apply and are due at time of service. 24 hour check-in.
I can provide a baby crib when requested in advance. Price is 500 rubles per night.
If we do not have other any guests we can allow you to stay later if you are waiting for your train or plane.
Parking in the private courtyard just outside the apartment is available for 200 rubles a day.
English Text below Russian
Квартира отличная и я думаю, что в ней Вы будете чувствовать себя комфортно. Пожалуйста, относитесь к ней бережно.
1. Относитесь с уважением к соседям. Закон РФ запрещает шуметь после 22 часов.
2. Размещение домашних животных не допускается.
3. Если что-то ломается, пожалуйста, сообщите нам мне об этом незамедлительно.
4. Пожалуйста, уходя, выключайте технику (обогреватель и кондиционер, кофеварку, плиту и т.д.), а так же, не забывайте выключать свет.
5. Вы обязаны вернуть ключи от квартиры, а в случае потери, возместить их стоимость.
6. Эта квартира не предназначена для вечеринок любого формата, мальчишников и т.д.
7. Курение запрещено в квартире.
8. При заезде необходимо предоставить документ удостоверяющий личность.
*Если Вы нарушаете данные правила, я оставляю за собой право аннулировать бронирование немедленно без материального возмещения.
I expect you to feel very comfortable in the apartment and please remember that it is a very nice apartment and to keep it that way.
1. Respect the neighbors. Russian law prohibits loud noise after 22:00 (10:00pm).
2. No pets.
3. No Smoking in the apartment or corridor near the stairwell.
4. Turn off appliances (coffee maker, stove, etc.) and lights when leaving the apartment.
5. If something needs fixed please call me immediately.
6. You are responsible for returning or replacing the apartment keys.
7. This apartment is not for events, bachelor or bachelorette parties, or other parties as such.
8. Close windows when you leave the apartment.
9. Please have identification with you when you check-in.
* If you violate these rules I reserve the right to cancel the reservation immediately and without refund.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 74 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi my name is Daria!
I speak English, Russian, and French )
I enjoy traveling and meeting new people. I also work with one of the largest tour companies in Russia for tourists coming to Russia. If you have any questions concerning what to see, where to eat, or how to get somewhere, then I'm the person to ask.
I hope you have a great time in Saint Petersburg and I look forward to meeting you here. I will do my best to make your stay great. You will love the apartment and location! Everything is new and modern, in the center, and very comfortable!