First and foremost, I take great offense to the slander about me. I have NO bias to any nationality and welcome getting to know people from all over the world.
1) Vincent and his guests were given full access to the kitchen. It is my home and so the freezer nor refrigerator were completely empty. We rearranged our items and gave him 2 of 5 shelves/drawers in the freezer. The refrigerator was almost entirely for his use where he had 6 of 7 drawers/shelves Evidently, the meat preservation is different in China than in the US where meat does not have to be frozen at all times which I tried to explain to him.
3) Communication - I was quick to respond to all messages. It is true there was a language barrier with most of the guests.
4). Vincent told me the trash was overflowing and asked me to take care of it. I told him I would stop by the house and gather all trash and put out for them late Monday afternoon. He informed me they would be out of the house at the time, which was no problem. As I entered the home and began going room to room to gather trash, I was surprised to see two of the guests in the third floor hallway. Neither of them spoke English. The bedroom doors were closed, so I was trying to ascertain if anyone was inside so I could get the bathroom trash. The guests got upset as they could not understand me nor me them. They finally called Vincent and he asked me not to enter the bedrooms and I said OK and then left the house. I never opened the door to any bedrooms.
5) Check Out time - Although the listings states up to 2 pm, I had contacted Vincent prior to his arrival to determine arrival and departure times so I could make my own arrangements. He told me they would be leaving EARLY Friday morning. I made housekeeping arrangements based on his information to me. When he decided to change check out time 5 days after his arrival( to 1 pm), I could not agree. He got upset about this. In the end, I was able to rearrange my plans and give him the 5 hour later time he demanded.
6) Accuracy - I am not sure what Vincent thinks was not accurate about my listing. He had full access to use the home knowing it IS A HOME, which means the kitchen and home is not void of the homeowner's personal items.
7) Check-in - We waited late in the evening for Vincent and his guests. We had set up breakfast for them with fresh pastries, juice, coffee, and tea. We helped with their luggage. We went over the house quickly and gave him an information packet and keys.