Our Beautiful beachfront condo is located in the tranquil setting of Las Brisas bay in Las Brisas Manzanillo. Close to shopping, bus, amazing restaurants etc.
Our Beautiful beachfront condo is located in the tranquil setting of Las Brisas bay in Las Brisas Manzanillo. Close to shopping, bus, amazing restaurants etc. Guests at El Palomar Condominium are friendly and inviting. The condo boasts beautiful ocean views from 2 balconies. The condo is equipped with 2 bathrooms with showers, a large kitchen including a dishwasher oven, cook top and full fridge.
The unit is situated on the 3rd and 4th floor of the complex. On the 3rd level is the kitchen, bathroom, and living room with a murphy bed. On the 4th level is the master bed with master bath.
CONDOMINIO EL PALOMAR
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – 4 persons
Be considerate of others at all time. No noise, which might disturb others, especially after 22:00 or in the pool area.
1. Apartment should be locked when owners or guests are out of the apartment and valuables locked away.
2. No pets.
3. DO NOT hang towels or laundry on the balcony or fence. Drying racks must be placed inside apartment.
4. Children 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times when at the pool.
5. No barbecues ARE ALLOWED on the terrace. No food in pool area or under palapas.
6. NO GLASS OF ANY KIND IN THE POOL AREA.
7. No pool furniture or cushions are to be removed from the pool area.
8. Pool lounges cannot be reserved.MUST shower before entering the pool.
9. Guests not staying in Palomar are NOT allowed in pool without consent of Manager
10. Do not remove bathroom towels from apartment. Yellow beach towels only(URL HIDDEN) APARTMENT
11. The contents of this apartment are the personal property of the owners and NOT to be removed or shifted to another apartment. A charge is made for damage.
12. Maids are not allowed to do the dishes.
13. Daily housekeeping is required for all guests. Beds linens are changed once per week. Towels are to be left on the floor if you wish them to be changed. MAXIMUM 2X per week.
14. Garbage must be placed in plastic bags in order that the staff may pick it up.
15. All persons shall comply with the request of the manager regarding personal conduct.
16. The manager is responsible for the operation and security of the condominium. All owners, guests, and staff must respect her orders and instructions.
17. All staff employed by the condominium are responsible to the manager and only she will give them instructions.
18. All requests, complaints, instructions, etc. must be given by owners, guest. direct to the manager or her representative(URL HIDDEN)COMMON AREAS
19. Objects must not be stored in the common area. Space reserved for plumbing, heating equipment and water storage must not be used to store objects.
20. Public areas cannot be used for private parties without the permission of the manager. If permission is withheld, further appeal may be made directly to the President or Vice-president of the Board of Directors.
GUEST AND OWNERS WILL SIGN IN AT THE OFFICE ON ARRIVAL.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 128 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen