A charming and spacious apartment with plenty of natural light and a fully functional kitchen at your disposal. The home is 2.5kms from the Majorda Beach and we can help you with numbers to hire motorcycles or vehicles. Our caretaker Maria lives next doors and will setup the place for you. The famous Martins Corner is just a 10 min drive as are many other perennial eateries. Its a perfect place for a family and friends who prefer their privacy and the intimacy of a home rather than a hotel.
Its a single level large apartment with plenty of room for children to run around and have fun without worrying about breaking some thing or running into a vase, for its furnished sparsely.
There s JIO wifi, a gas stove with an electric kettle, a rice cooker, a microwave, a fridge, french press and more then enough ustensils to cook with.
The balconies run along the entire flat with plenty of sunlight and cross ventilation.
Its a quiet neighbourhood with a great departmental store for stocking up cold cuts and beer just a 10 minute drive away.
The master bedroom has a double bed and dressing table and large cupboards.
The second bedroom has floor mattress', a cupboard and a dressing mirror.
The third bedroom has a clothes rack, a dressing table and floor mattress'
Our neighbour and good samaritan Maria will help you with all your queries.
Zugang für Gäste
As our guest, we open up our entire home to you, all access pass! Please treat it well.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I personally stay in Mumbai and on most occasions will not be available in person, however, our neighbour and your host Maria shall receive you, answer questions if you have any, and take care of you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
You'll need a mode of transport to get around as Goa isn't good with public transport. A bicycle, motorbike or a four wheeler.. you'll need whatever you fancy. I can help with numbers is you wish to hire.
And a pint Bira Blonde is a mere Rs.50 in the department store, would you believe it!?
- Please treat the home well and keep it clean
- Unwashed dishes and crumbs of food left uncleaned means cockroachs, therefore please wash up after meals
- Goa means beaches but let the sand remain where it belongs and don't bring it home with you. Clean your feet and footwear and head straight to the washroom before relaxing in other parts of our home.
- Pets, though welcome, will need to be fed in their own bowls and if shedding hair or have just returned from the outdoors with dirty paws must not be allowed on the beddings.
- Please smoke only in the balconies and not indoors
- You're more than welcome to enjoy your drinks at our home and in the balcony with a view of the open spaces but don't let the party get too loud as it's a quiet neighbourhood and we won't want to disturb our friendly neighbours.
- It's most likely that your request for booking will be turned down if you're a bunch of guys only, but that too depends on a few other factors.