A few steps from the main street in a quiet alley, you will find the perfect sanctuary hidden from the hustle-bustle of Hanoi.
Take your mind off things and just have a relaxing time at Satori - a home awaits you.
We have 6 private rooms with common area like kitchen, living room and rooftop. 1 bathroom shared between 2 rooms.
A color scheme of teal and beige with plenty of natural elements like wood and plants bring a unique sense of Calm to each room.
The room is small, cosy and stylish, a great price for one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Hanoi. The room is 16m2. Amenities include wireless and a gorgeous full kitchen.
Our beautifully decorated and fully furnished kitchen, living room and open rooftop is the ideal space to spend quality time with your loved ones or to meet people from all walks of life.
We don't ask for a deposit, and we don't hold our guests to a curfew so please feel free to come and go as you please-- just remember to lock the door whenever you're heading out and try to keep things clean and tidy after you've used them! We are more personable than a hotel experience so we ask that you treat our home with care :) We also have a discounted weekly rate and monthly rate which adjusts accordingly to the season.
We have 4 different listings for the rooms, so if the dates you want are not available here, feel free to check others:
Zugang für Gäste
During your stay, you'll have access to these wonderful things:
- Your private bedroom with door-lock enclosure, a full-sized bed that comfortably sleeps 2 guests with fresh linens, Air Conditioner that has Heat function also, and essentials.
- Shared living room with 40" flat screen television (with HDMI connection for your laptop to watch movies and videos)
- Shared full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, microwave, fridge and oven.
- Shared dining room which seats up to 6 people at the dinner table
- Shared full bathroom which has a shower. We provide you with fresh towels and the essentials during your stay!
- Our balcony, for fresh air, BBQ activities and/or smoking needs. (If you smoke, you're also welcome to hang outside the building or on the roof if you'd like a change of scenery!)
- Guest keys (provided during arrival & check-in)
You will also have access to our high speed Internet & wifi services.
- Keep quiet after 10pm
Dieser Gastgeber hat 133 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Even though I may not be around everyday I always have someone responsible taking care of the guests. I am very easy going and would be more than happy to help make your stay at my place as comfortable as possible. I am only a phone call away or a text away.