Totally safe, quiet ground floor studio in friendly Parkwood apartment block with a great garden (hosting guinea fowl), uncapped fibre, one free parking space, 24 hour private security and an in-house laundromat that also does ironing. Near Gautrain station, a variety of restaurants, the Rosebank Mall and top Joburg galleries.
Uncluttered. Airy. Lots of art. Solid wood floors. Full kitchen. Direct access to the garden with beautiful trees and abundant bird life, including guinea fowl. Great Joburg weather. Salt swimming pool. Braai (barbeque) area. 100% cotton anti-bacterial linen.
Zugang für Gäste
Apartment. Pool. Big, communal gardens. Parking. Braai (barbeque) area. Laundromat (which irons as well).
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will gladly recommend restaurants, galleries and things to do in Joburg if needed.
I can also welcome guests and show them around the apartment if they're up for it.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The studio is situated in a secure complex with private security, so there are no security concerns whatsoever.
Please bear in mind it is an old 1950s building which has its charms, but also old pipes and old fittings and an abundance of children.
- - No noise after 10pm or before 8am.
- - All common property areas should be treated with respect.
- - Recycling is strongly encouraged and facilitated in the block.
- - The laundromat is situated in the block. Rates vary.
- - Smoking allowed only on the balcony.
- - Checkout is 10am. Check in after 3pm. (These times are valid unless arranged differently beforehand.)
-- No extra guests to sleep over
- No photo shoots