Über dieses Inserat
Private room and shared bathroom in house close to Lincoln Park, Vashon Ferry terminal, Westwood Village, Fauntleroy Park, and White Center. Green surroundings, nice neighborhood and yard, west-facing outdoor deck. Buses to downtown (35 mins.) and West Seattle Junction (15 mins.) a block from house; bus to Sea-Tac Airport (25 mins.) a two-minute bus ride or 15-minute walk from house. Continental breakfast and cruelty-free toiletries included. Appropriate for couples and solo travelers.
- Pleasant, bright guest room
- West-facing deck (good place to relax in the evening or have morning coffee)
- Nice yard and flower gardens
- Good neighborhood for walking and running
- Three-dresser bureau and half of closet available for clothes storage
- Two friendly, indoor-only cats
Zugang für Gäste
Guest room, bathroom, living room, kitchen, deck
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be happy to offer information about the city and answer any questions I can. I'm available to interact with guests as much or little as they want when I'm not working.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Basic continental breakfast provided (toast, bagels, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea, juice, soy creamer/organic half and half). Please let me know if you have any special dietary requirements.
- You are welcome to store food in the fridge (but no meat or fish, please).
- Sound travels easily from room to room. Not a good choice for amorous couples!
- Faucet water in bathroom runs cold until after someone has taken a bath or shower.
- Don't let the cats out.
- Please be out and about between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Guests are asked to please use headphones when listening to music, talking on phone, or watching videos in guest room, as sound travels easily in the house. I will do the same.
I am an ESL teacher, editor, artist, gardener, and traveler. I speak French well, am intermediate in German and a beginner in Spanish. I love frogs, cats, and all animals and plants; I do not love Donald Trump. I enjoy meeting and chatting with visitors, but respect guests' privacy and am sensitive to nonverbal cues about how much they want or don't want to interact.