The lodge sleeps 10 and is perfect for groups. It is located in the White Mountains, close to trailheads, general store, restaurants, has spectacular Mt views, family-friendly activities. A large eat in kitchen with stove refrigerator microwave toaster etc.. we supply all the linen and cooking tools, great place to host a party. The lodge has 2 bathrooms with toilets, sinks, vanity, mirrors, and showers. The lodge has excellent oil heat for the winters and AC units for the summer. A camp store!
- No Smoking inside the hostel smoking is allowed at the picnic table only and you must dispose of your cig. butts from the property
- Max in Hot tub is 6 and if water should over flow let the owners know asap
- Quiet Hours 10pm-7am
- Respect other guest and rules or you will be asked to leave without a refund
- No outside shoes allowed after carpeted area
- pets must be in a kennel at owners responsibility
- gameroom and sauna hours 9 am -9 pm
- You must clean up after yourself
Never leave personal belongings in common areas we ask that you leave them on your bed or under your bed or on the hooks on the bunk or hooks at the side entrance way
Dieser Gastgeber hat 213 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We (Ron & Sherry) are a recently married middle aged couple, that bought this property on 8/31/15 becasue we love the outdoors, mainly hiking and skiing. Before purchasing this property we traveled all over the world, we enjoyed warm places when New Hampshire was cold and snowy. (Sherry) My mother got dementia and she could no longer live alone so we needed a home where I could stay home and care for her 24/7 and still keep myself and mom busy.