Situated in a breathtaking location a stones throw away from the sandy family friendly surf beach of Porth and gorgeous sheltered sandy activities beach at Lusty Glaze. The world famous surfing beach at Fistral is a short 5 minute car ride
Newquay town centre with its eclectic range of shops, cafés restaurants and nightlife is just 10 minutes walk across the beautiful headland and the Walk from our house along the beautiful headland North to Watergate bay to sample the amazing food.
*** The house sleeps 6 adults in beds, and for increase to 8 persons, There are 2 x very comfortable, fold away beds, with memory foam mattresses so the property sleeps up to 8. ( we need notification so we can get these out for you )
Our lovely house provides reverse accommodation! On the ground level there is an entrance hallway with storage and w.c off. This leads to the spacious open plan lounge diner with wall to wall windows front and rear. There are sea views to the front, and a delightful south facing decking area to the rear, ideal for lazy breakfasts and BBQ ( not provided ). The kitchen is modern and well fitted with all required integrated appliances, granite work tops and is stocked with top of the range kitchen appliances. There is oak flooring throughout on this level and excellent quality furnishings. The dining table comfortably seats 6 and we provide games, DVD's, books for your use. On the ground floor you will find 3 generous bedrooms each with doors leading out to patio garden areas. Bed 1 has a super kingsize bed, fully tiled en suite wet room. Bedroom 2 a double with fully tiled en suite wet room. Bedroom 3 a large twin room with fully tiled en suite wet room. Beyond bedroom 2 is a handy laundry room and store, ideal for drying off wet suits, surf boards etc and is furnished with washing machine and separate tumble dryer. The property provides 1 allocated car parking space but there is guest parking and plenty of parking in the hotel car park too.
Zugang für Gäste
There is a swimming pool at Glendorgal Hotel as well as a Gym.
The Owners of the Hotel have been kind enough to allow our guests to use the facilities.
There is a 5 GPB charge for the use of the Pool and a 5 GPB charge for the use of the gym.
This is done directly with the staff of the hotel and the Hotel reserve the Rights Of Admission.
OHANA HOUSE INFO AND SOME RULES
1. Welcome to OHANA HOUSE
2. WIFI is at the property in the welcome documents
3. Swimming Pool and Gym is owned by the hotel. You can use the facilities and there is normally a 5 GBP cost per person.
4. If you need anything please text in the first instance, Jean-Martine on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), if URGENT please call. If no reply, please contact CHASE on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). When you go out, please lock the house and close the windows. It is safe, but we always recommend hiding your belongings.
Additional rules & Safety
These should be no surprise as are part of the booking site for you to read prior to booking. But this is just a reminder.
4. Rubbish ( Please read, important )
We don’t want to seem like the fun police but a few things must be adhered to for your own safety
1. On the ground floor, by outside the patio, there is a wall enclosure.
2. Do not climb out of this enclosure. There is a big drop which could cause serious injury to anyone who fell. Although there is grass along the back, do not allow any children or pets to climb out and run along the grass.
3. Always lock up and close the blinds
We operate a NO SMOKING POLICY.
1. Please smoke outside.
2. Please pick up all cigarette butts as well.
3. Please don’t smoke near open doors or open windows.
4. If the house smells of smoke, your deposit will be retained to cover all cleaning and deodorizing expenses.
PLEASE DON’T PUT THE COVER ON OR CLEAN THE BBQ OR REMOVE THE ASH WHILE THE BBQ IS STILL HOT.
1. BBQ can be used BUT MUST be cleaned after
2. Wash the griddle
3. There is a scoop in the black BBQ box which you can use to scoop all the ash out of
4. Any food remains please remove from the BBQ
We understand that you are on holiday and would like to not have to spend it cleaning. However, we ask that you follow the following list of rubbish / waste rules. As a family we clean the house after and change over linens etc. So we do not wish to find our home in a bad state.
As you walk out the house, if you walk diagonally to the left of the car park you will find the bin store.
We provide bin bags for the kitchen and also the bathrooms.
1. All waste / rubbish is to be bagged up, sealed and put in the shared bin area outside.
2. Rubbish bags from the kitchen bin and bathroom bins removed and sealed and put the shared bin area outside.
3. We don't want to find any nasty surprises such as condoms / condom rappers or anything else which may cause offence to the ladies of the family cleaning the house.
Please show respect for the house and the ladies cleaning it.
1. Please remove linen from Beds and leave in a pile at the foot of the bed. This is to include pillow cases, duvet and sheets
We do allow pets in our home, however it is important we know in advance of any pets and also know the type of pets.
We charge an additional fee of 50 GPB as we fumigate the house after each and every pest visit due to parasites, fleas etc.
We also have our own set of Pet Rules
1. Pets will have the required shots, licenses and tags, including name tags.
2. All dogs will be on a leash at all times outside of the apartment
3. Other animals, such as birds and hamsters, will be appropriately caged.
4. You are responsible for cleaning up any “accidents” your pet has left inside the apartment, inside the building or outdoors.
5. The Guest is required to pay for any damage their animal has caused.
6. The Guest is to clean any hair of the PET using the vacuum on provided
7. Odours: Please ensure your bet is ODOUR free. Your pt must be cleaned before entering the property
8. Hair. Pets will shed hair. This is expected. Please hoover up as you go along.
9. Fleas and other parasites. The vast majority of responsible pet owners keep their pets free of fleas at all times. However, even with the best intentions it's possible that a pet could pick up fleas while at the beach or just out and about. Guests to flea treat their animals before staying.
10. Pets are not permitted in the bedrooms or on any furniture.