Brand new 1 BR | 1 BA condo that features spacious living room with brand-new open kitchen and high-end appliances, custom tile floors, gorgeous bathroom, and central air conditioning. This condo’s incredible location in Beacon Hill more than makes up for the fact that it is a basement apartment.
- Completely renovated with Brand New Kitchen and Bathrooms.
- 1 bedroom | 1 bath condo that features a spacious living room with a brand-new open kitchen and high-end appliances, custom tile floors throughout, and central air conditioning, spread across 800 sqft.
- Located in the basement of a 4-story brownstone on Charles Street in Boston's historic Beacon Hill neighborhood, between Cambridge Street and Revere Street, and just steps from the Charles / MGH MBTA Stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, and everything else that Beacon Hill / Boston has to offer. Please note the bedroom has no windows (but the open layout does get natural light from the living room) and the condo is located below the US Post Office, so you can hear activity when they are open 6 days a week from 8am to 5:30pm (otherwise the condo is really quiet).
- The BEDROOM features a queen size bed, large walk-in closet, and two night stands, a dresser, and sitting chair. While the bedroom does not have any windows, we installed farm doors that open wide and allow natural light through the living room.
- LIVING ROOM features a comfortable leather sofa, a sitting chair, a breakfast table with 2 additional chairs, a top of the line 55” HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable with 200+ of channels plus Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime).
- KITCHEN is part of the living room space and features all stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator / freezer, an electric cook-top, full-size oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. Kitchen is stocked with all cooking utensils and has place settings for up to 4 people. Kitchen also has an island bar with 3 bar stools and a Keurig coffee machine is available in the unit.
- The BATHROOM features custom tile shower, brand new vanity and toilet, and tile floors.
- AMENITIES include a large 55” flat-screen TV, Comcast's newest cable box (X1) OnDemand, high-speed wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, Central Heat and Air Conditioning, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, laundry detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. A free-to-use common washer / dryer are available in the basement as well.
- This condo comfortably accommodates two guests and families of up to three are permitted (2 adults in the bedroom, and 1 on the air mattress or pack-and-play crib). The couch does not pull-out into a bed, but an air mattress is available.
- This 100+ year four-story brownstone was updated in 2017 and includes a Post Office occupying the first floor and electronic locks make check-in a breeze. The Building is located on Charles St. and is 20 feet from the intersection of Charles St. and Revere St.
- This condo is located one-flight down from the brownstone’s front entrance and two additional condos are located directly above the Post Office (also available for rent through AirBnB).
Zugang für Gäste
- Electronic locks makes check-in a breeze.
- Guests will also have direct access to the laundry machines in the basement.
- The closest MBTA stop is 1.5 blocks away (3 min walk) at the Charles / MGH Subway Stop (red line).
- Two parking options are available:
1) On-Street: Metered parking is available right in front of the building, which becomes free overnight parking from 8PM to 8AM (with the exception of street cleaning days). During the day, you can only park for up to 2 hours per block ($0.25 per 12 minutes).
2) Several neighborhood garages are located around the corner from the building: i) Charles St. Parking Garage is located one building away to our building ($40/day) and ii) The Boston Common Garage is 4 blocks away ($32/day)
- Uber, Hubway Bikes, and the MBTA are the easiest forms of transportation.
Interaktion mit Gästen
- My wife and I live in Back Bay and we are available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction with us as they wish – with key access set-up through electronic locks, you do not need to coordinate meeting us to get access to the condo.
Please Note: This unit was just renovated in January 2017 and it comfortably accommodates two guests, but the unit could accommodate families of up to 3 if you so desire. Please request an air mattress (if needed) when making a reservation.
No smoking, no pets, no parties, and must be 25 to book. All plates and cups should be left in the sink or dishwasher and all trash should be left in the trash can (additional bags are under the sink if you need more space). If furniture is moved during your stay, please return to its original location.
Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building, quiet hours after 10pm.
Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things.
Please also note that the building’s exterior and common areas are monitored by security cameras.
I live in the Back Bay and I'm happy to accommodate any unique requests.
Additionally, my mother's residential real estate office, Meridian Realty Group, is located on the ground floor of our Gloucester Street brownstone / townhouse, facilitating easy communication and immediate assistance with any issues.
Prior to my current job at an investment consulting and advisory firm, where I focus on identifying top-tier real estate managers for our clients to invest in, I worked for a small firm managing a Saudi Prince's hotel investments across North America and Europe. We managed his interests in the Four Seasons and Fairmont management/operating companies, as well as oversaw his investments in several trophy properties, most notably, NYC's The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel; The Fairmont San Francisco; Paris' Four Seasons Hotel George V; and London's The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. I have taken the same approach we took at my previous firm to managing our personal real estate investments, by providing exceptional service combined with fantastic accommodations in prime locations.
If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on our 50-ft yacht for a complimentary afternoon sail and lunch (catered by a restaurant / bar we own) around the Boston Harbor (schedule and availability permitting).
Also feel free to inquire about special rates on massages and one-on-one personal training sessions at businesses my father runs on Hanover St. in Boston's Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall area (Bodywaves and Fitness Together).