★Newly Built 2016(新房2016)★
Welcome to my listing page! I offer private space for tourists. It's very cozy & comfortable room for 6 guests with 2 three-quarter size beds, 1 double-size sofabed, bathroom and toilet. Very near to Kansai International Airport.
We have other room. Please check our other rooms:
This room is a really convenient place to stay.
Izumisano station 1min by walk
Kansai International Airport 10min by train
Namba station 30min by train
Osaka station 50min by trainc
Kyoto station 90min by train
Universal Studios Japan 60min by train
Osaka Castle 55min
Convenience Store 1min by walk
100-yen shop 1min by walk
RINKU PREMIUM OUTLET 3min by train
【maximum 6 guests】
This apartment is furnished with 2 three-quarter size beds and 1 double size sofabed.
FREE unlimited high speed Pocket Wi-Fi is available. You can use it
during your stay.
Family is welcome.
No extra charge for babies staying with their parent.
Zugang für Gäste
You can use all of the room. No other guest use it.
Interaktion mit Gästen
In general, self-check in and out at your convenience.
I won't be at the apartment but if you have any questions, please let us know any time. I am happy to chat with you!
Weitere wichtige Infos
- There is not an elevator.
- A bathroom is the Japanese size, so it's a little small.
- Please take off your shoes when entering.
- Please keep quiet and don't make noise when entering and staying in my apartment. (No partying or any other type of loud behavior.)
- No smoking and No open flame (Do not use Gas stove) in the room. 20,000JPY will be charged when smoking is found out.
- No pets.
- Please turn off the electricity when not needed.
- If the interphone rings, simply ignore it.
- DO NOT hang out of balcony to avoid accident.
- Please lock the entrance door when you are in the room.
- Please lock the window of balcony when you sleep.
- Leave Pocket Wi-Fi and any other Room Facilities, when you check-out; Do not take them with you, please. If the guest loses them, he/she will be responsible for paying fee 20,000JPY - 200,000JPY.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 148 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, I'm Mai. Thank you for seeing our profile.
I was born and raised in Osaka. In the past, people who I'd met in a foreign country was very kind. If you have a plan to trip to Japan, if necessary, please at any time to contact me because I want to help do something.
So that your OSAKA trip becomes wonderful memories, I wish sincerely. Have a nice trip to OSAKA!