Check out my other unit and reviews: https://www.airbnb.com.sg/rooms/4138301
Regalia is 3km from KLCC / Petronas Twin Tower, conveniently located within 5-10minutes of walking distance from two train lines and a mall. 3 stops from KL Sentral, close to restaurants and dining, nightlife, public transport and more. This unit comes with a balcony, high speed wifi and kitchen utensils for light cooking. Regalia also well known for its infinity rooftop pool with the most stunning view of the city.
I LOVE traveling and I have had nothing short of wonderful experiences with my Airbnb hosts. I hope to provide you the same if not better!
Feel At home!
- Free high speed wifi for up to 4 concurrent devices.
- The space is comfortable for 3pax, couples or solo travelers. There is a queen size bed, 2 pillows and a 2 seater sofa. For 3rd pax it is chargeable and I will put in an additional single mattress, pillow and blanket in the apartment. This is to be specified during booking by selecting "3 guests".
- I provide clean linens however they are not ironed and may be crumpled.
- Television is useful to fix your game console or USB drive to watch your own movies and listen to MP3 songs if you have any. No regular TV channels.
- Help yourself with the coffee, tea, and whatever that is available in the kitchen and refrigerator.
- Light cooking is allowed; I have all necessary utensils, pans, kettle and microwave.
- Private bathroom with heater and rain shower. Shampoo and shower gel provided.
- I have marked washer and dryer available in the listing as they are available within the premise for a fee not in the apartment itself. There is a laundry on the 4th floor for RM3/kg for basic wash and dry - probably the cheapest laundry you will ever find in KL. There is also a DIY washer and dryer in the premise for a fee.
- Free outdoor parking is available within the premise based on first come first served basis - not a dedicated lot. However if the free parking lots are fully occupied, you can opt to park for a fee of RM10/night in the basement (directly payable to the guard).
- Free wifi is also available in the block lobby with comfortable seating area, reading room, both pool areas, poolside bar.
I'm Happy to Help You Plan!
Right from tips and suggestion on moving around to planning something special, I'll be happy to assist and make prior cost-free reservations for you if required.
All guest will be given a basic travel tips pack that I have compiled out of personal interest and I hope you find it useful! I will also send it to you via email upon booking confirmation.
Convenience of Getting Around
Being an avid and budget traveler myself, I understand the importance of convenience and cost efficiency in city travels.
Regalia is located in the heart of KL with KTM Komuter and Star LRT lines within 5-10 minutes walking distance. The free air-conditioned city bus is also just one train stop away from Regalia and you have the opportunity to tour the city for free of charge.
There is a Cold Storage in the Sunway Putra Mall where you can buy your groceries for light cooking.
Fun for All!
Well equipped with reading room with wireless internet, movie room, gym, squash court, two swimming pools with one located on the 37th floor overlooking the KL skyline; you will never be bored just chilling by the pool or planning your vacation in the privacy of your room or the cozy reading room. Read on to Guest Access to learn more about the facilities available.
Zugang für Gäste
Facilities available within the premise:
1. Lounge area & rooftop city view pool on 37th floor
2. Steam room
3. Swimming pool with kids pool on 5th floor
4. Billiard room
6. Squash court
7. Reading room with wireless internet
8. Convenience store
9. Laundromat (RM3/kg at for basic wash and dry), washer in the unit not for use.
10. Garden on 5th floor suitable for yoga and meditation (bring your own mat)
12. Free parking lots available on premise but it is non dedicated - first come first served. However if it is fully occupied you can park at the guest parking lots in the basement for RM10.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I'm excited to host you and ensure you have a pleasant experience and in return, I hope you follow the basic house rules stated below and enjoy your stay :) I'm a phone call away should you require any advice on getting around or in case of emergency.
- Strictly no shoes indoor. Please remove your shoes while inside the house and leave it at the shoe rack
- No pets allowed
- Strictly no smoking inside the house
- Only light cooking is allowed
- Please clean your food / drinks remains from the sink to avoid clogging
- Please clear your garbage should you have any food waste that may attract ants to the space. The garbage disposal room is the last door on your left before reaching the elevator from the studio unit
- No parties allowed
- Visitors allowed on case basis for security reasons. Please check with me prior to booking
- Please switch off all lights, fan, air-conditioner and electrical appliances when not in use and before you step out
I would like to meet you during your stay only if it is convenient for the both of us - without you having to amend your plans for the day to suit my availability, hence we shall play it by ear upon your arrival :)
I'm a phone call away at any time unless I'm caught up at work and unable to attend to you immediately. I will provide a secondary contact person in case of emergency and you are unable to reach me.
I'm Bavani aged 32 from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I am passionate about seeing the world, learning different cultures, love love LOVE animals, scuba diving, and live music.
I speak fluent English, and able to verbally communicate with my guests in Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin and Tamil. My partner is a native Spanish speaker who co-hosts with me with Spanish speaking guests.
Let's connect and exchange stories :)